PDA

View Full Version : Just booked POFQ!

llij
01-04-2005, 07:40 PM
I just got off the phone with CRO (WONDERFUL CM!!) and booked our first stay at a Moderate hotel. I've heard such wonderful information here about POFQ that we have decided to stay there.

We are going in June and I am a little nervous about going then as we have always gone in "off" times. Not sure about the crowds but I'm so very excited to try out POFQ!

Now if those AP rates for June would come out! :wizard: :wizard:

Thanks for letting me share! If you have any tips about the FQ, please share!!

:jumping1:

Yacht Club Guy
01-04-2005, 08:23 PM
:Pinkbounc :cool1: :charac2: :rockband: :charac2: :jumping1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc
Great! You Chose The Right Hotel!!!!!! My Fav! You Will Have A Blast! Can I just Ask 2 things from you:
1) To Give Us A Trip Report :rolleyes:
2) To Have A Blast!!!!

'Q's' Have been running around laightly, so I will clear some things out for You:
-All Rooms Have A Fridge
-The Resort Is Quiet (Wheew!)
-The Pool Is Outstanding
-The Resort Is A True Disney Classic!
-Some People Feel The Resort Has No Magic, But It Is Just As Good As A Deluxe!

Have Fun,
:charac2: -Kyle

dawgfan
01-04-2005, 08:37 PM
You will love the place. June is a mad house though. Just be prepared.

llij
01-04-2005, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=Yacht Club Guy
Great! You Chose The Right Hotel!!!!!! My Fav! You Will Have A Blast! Can I just Ask 2 things from you:
1) To Give Us A Trip Report :rolleyes:
2) To Have A Blast!!!!

'Q's' Have been running around laightly, so I will clear some things out for You:
-All Rooms Have A Fridge
-The Resort Is Quiet (Wheew!)
-The Pool Is Outstanding
-The Resort Is A True Disney Classic!
-Some People Feel The Resort Has No Magic, But It Is Just As Good As A Deluxe!

Have Fun,
:charac2: -Kyle[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Yacht Club Guy!
I will definitely do a trip report. (I actually just finishing posting one from our December trip! :earboy2: We stayed at SOG and the Yacht Club!)
Thanks for the positive report on POFQ!

Dawgfan,

I'll remember that it will be a madhouse. Eeek! We'll make the best of it though!

sunny04
01-04-2005, 09:07 PM
We just got back from POFQ on the 23rd of Dec. We really enjoyed it. The biggest change in the moderate resorts is the quiet! It seems secluded and peaceful. Also, it is a relatively small resort compared to others, so the bus service is much easier than the All Stars was! Have a great time!

arielfan
01-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Congrats, were going there this coming Dec. and were very excited also...I hope you have fun and enjoy. :flower1:

kpm76
01-04-2005, 09:37 PM
We're going to POFQ Jan. 28-31 and cannot wait!! From everything we've read, it sounds like a great resort and we're looking forward to staying there...

Yacht Club Guy
01-04-2005, 09:48 PM
I honestly have no clue how you can have a negative report about the place! :cheer2:

Have Fun!

Nolcrest
01-04-2005, 09:56 PM
One of my fondest WDW vacations was when we stayed at POFQ. Nice resort. Charming. Enjoy!

Selket
01-04-2005, 10:01 PM
I think if it had some queen size beds instead of doubles it would rate up there (to me) as good as a deluxe - it is a beautiful and fun hotel and the swimming pool is great for kids. Have fun!

eeyore0062
01-05-2005, 12:46 AM
:cheer2: Congratulations, I hope you love it as much as we did... and think... you get a fridge for free!!!

llij
01-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Wow! All the positive comments about POFQ have me really excited to go there now! Thanks for all the great comments!

To those of you who will be staying there soon....have a great trip!!!

:wizard: :wizard:

Valera
01-05-2005, 09:31 AM
This is a very nice resort with a great pool and if you are lucky fireworks from the railing outside your room.

One major suggestion - Ask for a close bld (2,3,5) would all be fine. These will enable you to be close to everything. Bld 1 and bld 7 are great though if you are looking for quiet but be prepared for quite a walk.