PDA

View Full Version : Booking room with AAA

cobbler
01-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Ok, do you need to have your actual member card or number to book your room for the AAA discount.

I know I will need it for check in, just don't know if I need it when I book.

MagicKingdom05
01-04-2005, 06:43 PM
cobbler,

Yes you will need it to book. They will ask for it because they have to give the number to there AAA Disney reservation desk to process. That was the first thing that the asked me for when I sat down.

4eeyore
01-04-2005, 06:44 PM
No number is needed when you book, only needed at check in. I assume you mean booking through Central Reservations. I just booked a AAA rate today over the phone and was not asked for my number (and never have been asked before).

oops, this is only if you book directly through Disney and not AAA.

Docsknotinn
01-04-2005, 06:57 PM
I booked with Disney on the AAA rate and they wanted the AAA number and expiration date. I'm sure they will want to see it at check in as well.

MagicKingdom05
01-04-2005, 07:20 PM
While I was at AAA on Monday, I heard a couple people call in and were told that they couldn't get a reservation for them, because they needed to be AAA members and they had to have there number to process the reservation.

Mady/Sophiemom
01-04-2005, 07:46 PM
I booked a few minutes ago, and they did not ask for my number. I did not pay my deposit yet though, so they might ask then???

my3girls
01-04-2005, 07:52 PM
I booked today and they did not ask for a number, or if I was even a member (which I am). They had my name maybe they looked it up. I don't know.

MagicKingdom05
01-04-2005, 07:55 PM
my3girls,

That could be it. Since I was actually at AAA, maybe they figured why not get the information now.

cobbler
01-04-2005, 11:14 PM
Thanks. I plan on getting AAA, I just can't afford to get it for a couple weeks but I really want to book my resort just for peace of mind.

I guess I will try and if they ask I will have to wait until I have it in my hot little hand.

erinz
01-05-2005, 11:19 AM
They asked me for my number when I booked room only. It looks like it depends on which CM you get! :confused3

Harambe
01-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Gotten AAA rate a few times, sometimes I was asked, sometimes not. For my August ressies, they (CRO) did ask me for the number and expiration date.

Gillian
01-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Alhtough I've always been asked for my number in the past, recently I was able to make a reservation through Disney without it. It says on my confirmation to bring the card for check in.

My local AAA can look up our number in their computer.