PDA

View Full Version : Dreams Unlimited: Sue Ellen!

firstmickey
01-04-2005, 05:12 PM
I just would like to rave for a minute about the wonderfulness of my DU travel agent, Sue Ellen. I have worked with her several times (probably 4? 5?) and she is the best! She has been able to switch every one of my ressies to AP rates and even get a difficult add on one after AP rates expired ( I dont know how she did that but... puckerup: to her). I have referred several friends to her who have also been very happy with her service.

She has gotten every PS I ever wanted and even sends fun DIsney info updates!

Please consider using her for your next trip. You won't be sorry!

Thanks to Sue Ellen and DU for their great work! :D

rcraw45425
01-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Isn't she the greatest? I've also had a very pleasant conversation with Bob at DU. He was able to answer all my questions (on the phone) about booking the Swan through them to get the DIS discount. Then Sue Ellen and I started talking through this board and I have switched my April CR ressie over to her capable hands. Everyone there has been a real help to me so far. I am one of these folks that gets a bit anal when it comes to planning these Disney trips (and we've taken so many lately, not that I'm complaining ;)) and they've have been great about answering my questions or referring me to someone that can. I'm just waiting now for official confirmation of my ressie switch over to them, thanks to the change over at WDW CR it may be a few more days :( Can't wait to make those PS's for April

3Mousketeers
01-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Definitely!! Sue Ellen is awesome. She managed to get through the phone lines for me today and I am forever grateful!!!

SueEllen
01-04-2005, 07:27 PM
:blush: :blush:

Thank you very much. It's always my pleasure to work with each of you. I do my best to deliver, even when I want to :badpc:

:earboy2:
Sue Ellen

Exp.626Stitch
01-04-2005, 08:14 PM
I can't say enough good things about Sue Ellen. I have probably driven her insane :crazy: .... but she keeps helping me and making the 300 switches I ask for. I hope to be able to work with her again for our trip in September.

Tracey

PatsMom
01-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Another big fan of Sue Ellen! She did the greatest job arranging my trip - I've already suggested to several friends that they contact her. She's the best!

WebmasterKathy
01-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Sue Ellen is the best! And she's even more wonderful in person. :)

DisnyMama
01-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Sue Ellen is wonderful. I emailed her last night with my questions and she has already responded back to me with an answer to all of them and more. She seems to want to provide very, very high customer service which is rare these days. I will definately be making my reservation through her. :flower1:

dpic
01-06-2005, 07:14 AM
Sue Ellen is the best! And she's even more wonderful in person. :) WebmasterKathy? When did you get the promotion? Congrats!:cool1:

Disney Freak Numero Uno
01-06-2005, 07:35 AM
I always request either Sue Ellen or Misti when I use DU. They are excellent!

Rhonda922
01-06-2005, 07:39 AM
Oh that's great news because I'm about to use DU for the first time! :D

TraceyL
01-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Another http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Bow.gif for Sue Ellen - she's saved me a fortune n transatlantic phone calls !! http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Score-101010.gif