PDA

View Full Version : Age limits for renting room?

lauran cameron
01-04-2005, 04:11 PM
ok, I was wondering if there were any age restrictions or limitations on how old you need to be to rent a room on WDW property?

I am part of the Disney World Vacation Club and am looking to book a stay at OKW for two seventeen year old girls. But the thing is, I wonder if you must be 18 to be able to stay in a room yourselfs.

I of course would be booking the room for them but they would be the only 2 in WDW at the time i.e. they fly down, get their own transportation ect...

These two girls I have know since they were 5 years old and have been to WDW over sixty times combined, so I trust them and know that they are really responsible young ladies and know their stuff, so dont think I'm a nut who's just sending away her kids hahaha. :boat:

thank you for you help! :flower:

spiceycat
01-04-2005, 04:18 PM
WDW requires them to be 18 years old.

there is one place in Kissimmee that allows car rentals for 18 -other places require 25 year old

lauran cameron
01-04-2005, 04:28 PM
hmm alright I'll just have them wait another year until they're 18....they can handle it :earboy2: its a graduation gift anyways so it would be more fitting to give it to them then anyways.

thank you! :D