PDA

View Full Version : No rooms on 2/14????

sista
01-04-2005, 02:19 PM
We are planning a last minute trip for 2/6-2/15 and the last night of our trip there was nothing available anywhere. Not even the cabins. We are trying to rent points the first half, then we are at the cabins from 2/11-14 and the only place they had was WL concierge. Well, I sure don't want to move 3 times. We have an AP discount for both places, but they have nothing at the AKL, Poly or GF or WL for AP OR rack rate. I thought it didn't get busy until closer to the weekend of Presidents day? Would a weekday for Valentines make this much of a difference? I am half thinking since these new changes something is messed up. They actually had to call DH back at home once they figured it out. At first they showed NOTHING avaible anywhere that entire week except some villas. This is very frustrating!

sanibelover
01-04-2005, 02:24 PM
There is plenty of availability on Expedia for the 14th.

3Mousketeers
01-04-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm wondering if they limited the number of AP rooms that are available because of their hoping to sell alot of rooms with MYW. We have a trip planned for 2/9-2/13 at WL with a $140 AP rate (courtyard view - no standard available at AP rate). I called today to switch to AKL (purely b/c my kids decided that is where they'd rather go) and was told by CRO there was no availability at AKL for AP rate. Even though it stinks that AP rooms would be limited, I would rather think that than believe the crowds will be there at that time!!! What do you guys think?