PDA

View Full Version : Any codes yet for May?

EsmeraldaX
01-04-2005, 01:12 PM
I am so afraid I'll miss the release date of the AP codes for May. We want to stay at CS this time, but will have to stick with Pop if we can't get an AP rate. :(

Anyone know if they've come out. I didn't see anything at Mousesavers but wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything...

Pooh Girl 71
01-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Not yet. AP rates are good till April 16th.

z28wiz
01-04-2005, 02:00 PM
yeah only till April 16th pirate:

EsmeraldaX
01-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks. That's what I figured. :(

I really want to try CS. I hope we're able to get AP rates.

missypie
01-04-2005, 02:04 PM
I called on January 2nd. The CM I talked to didn't even konw that AP rates had be released through April...he thought they were only out through Feb.

Nik's Mom
01-04-2005, 02:51 PM
With all of these computer problems, I wouldn't bet there will be codes released any time soon. I doubt they want people calling in to use these codes when they can't get their system to work. :rolleyes:

Advance The Man
01-04-2005, 02:54 PM
What is CS? I haven't found a thread for acronyms. It would be very helpful!

EsmeraldaX
01-04-2005, 02:55 PM
What is CS? I haven't found a thread for acronyms. It would be very helpful!

Coranado Springs. :)

fun & fancy free
01-04-2005, 03:08 PM
"advance the Man" there used to be a list you could get to from the DIS home page. I believe it is under new to the board or something like that.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

Cindabella's Mom
01-04-2005, 03:32 PM
EsmereldaX - Count me as being anxious about it too. I'm checking at least three times a day to make sure I haven't missed anything. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping for a code for POFQ, if not we'll be staying at either Pop or ASMO. The kids (and me) are begging for AKL again, but doubt that will be in our future as we got to stay there last time as POFQ was closed for renovations (great discount/upgrade).

Let's hope they come out soon for our sanity! :grouphug:

EsmeraldaX
01-04-2005, 03:34 PM
EsmereldaX - Count me as being anxious about it too. I'm checking at least three times a day to make sure I haven't missed anything. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping for a code for POFQ, if not we'll be staying at either Pop or ASMO. The kids (and me) are begging for AKL again, but doubt that will be in our future as we got to stay there last time as POFQ was closed for renovations (great discount/upgrade).

Let's hope they come out soon for our sanity! :grouphug:

I hope so. I liked Pop, but I really want to stay somewhere different this time. :)

Advance The Man
01-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Not yet. AP rates are good till April 16th.

Would the new AP rates typically come out on April 16th, or is there any way of knowing? After paying rack rates, I thought I would never stay in a Deluxe room again, but now I realize AP rates are very reasonable!