PDA

View Full Version : Question for those using pin based discount codes....

minnie1928
01-04-2005, 08:02 AM
If you have received your confirmation, how is your room listed? For example, does it say "5 night room only" or does it refer to your pin code in the description. I thought in the past they referred to the discount code on the confirmation.....

Thanks!

Tess
01-04-2005, 08:33 AM
I have two separate reservations for CBR (a night at the beginning of our stay and a night at the end). I received confirmation for the first night (and the first res I made) yesterday. I'm hoping the 2nd night res will be here today or tomorrow. It merely indicates "room only" and the rate ($88 p/n although I was charged $88.09???) along with the usual, check-in time, etc.--no mention of a "discount", "special rate", or PIN required, etc. Just the typical res form. . .

You should note, however, that I was told clearly by the CRO agent that my profile did qualify for the discounted rate (my husband's did not)--not sure how that was decided--not sure even Disney knows the answer to that one.

This discount was not applicable (at least for me) for the bulk of my stay at Polynesian GVC. I don't know whether the rate was exclusive to moderates OR if there was just no availability at that point for Polynesian OR if the fact that I'm checking in at Polynesian on a Saturday (while our stays at CBR will be on a Friday and Tuesday) were reasons for the lack of applicability.

minnie1928
01-04-2005, 08:45 AM
I was told that I qualified as well, however based on the large volume of discussion, I just wanted to double check with others. Thanks sooo much for checking! :flower1: