PDA

View Full Version : Where in the entertainment book????????

daystar
01-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know if the Swan/Dolphin resort is in the entertainment book this year???On mousersavers it mention that it is but i can't find it in the book.....Thanks

mar915
01-04-2005, 07:28 AM
It is not in the book, I think I may have seen it on line but I forgot if it was it or the Hard Rock. Sometimes it is offered but not put in the book. Call and see. I can't get any discounts for the Dolphin when I am going in June secondary to a convention...so we may go to CBR.

Mary :cool1:

daystar
01-04-2005, 07:32 AM
Hi,
I did find the Hard Rock in the entertainment book...The only reason i ask is because i was looking on mousesavers and they said the book offers discounts for the Swan/Dolphin for 2005...I will phone them today and see what they say...Thanks

dennisnlisab96
01-04-2005, 08:01 AM
I don't see it in my Entertainment book!!

daystar
01-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi,
I was looking through my entertainment book again,i came across BW in Walt Disney World Resort....I wonder which resort that is???Any idea's...I thought maybe BoardWalk...

TammyC
01-04-2005, 03:43 PM
BW is probably a Best Western.

It seems like I read somewhere on the mousesavers site that Swan/Dolphin may not be listed in the book, but a discount was still offered (subject to availability) and you would need to show your card at check-in.

Good luck finding discounts - it seems like they are harder to find at S/D than they used to be.

daystar
01-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Hi again,
I just called the hotel number for the entertainment book...The BW stands for Best Western...So i thought that i would also ask about the Swan/Dolphin Resort and she told me yes they do give a discount for that resort...It's a 50% off...I thought that WOW until she gave me the price after that coupon 200.00 to 280.00 per night....Bummer.........