PDA

View Full Version : Argh! Computers STILL down!

kidangel
01-03-2005, 10:14 PM
I've been trying online since yesterday, and was on the phone with WDW twice today, and they still can't run any numbers on room rates for me for October. The CMs were very apologetic, but the second one, at 5 p.m. today admitted that although they expected things to be straightened out this morning, the reality is now that NO ONE knows when the computers will be running right.

Between the two-day shutdown, and then the problems today and yesterday, you have to wonder what this little "change" is going to cost Disney in the long run. That's an awful lot of time "offline".

MagicKingdom05
01-03-2005, 10:18 PM
kidangel,

Try now I just got on. If you see the box about it being busy, just click on the area that says continue. You might have to do this a couple of times, but you should get on.

By the way, I know how you feel. I have been trying to get a price confirmation on a quote I got from AAA, but my AAA agent hasn't been able to use there AAA Disney reservation desk because of the computers going down.

noladave
01-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Yes, try again. I tried 3 or 4 times before finally getting another quote online. The first couple of times, I just got the message saying to please be patient, try again, or call the wdw 407 phone number.

MagicKingdom05
01-03-2005, 10:34 PM
For awhile atleast I think that the best time to make your reservations online is after 10 pm cst or so. They online system seems to do better because people are starting to go to bed.

MagicKingdom05
01-04-2005, 12:13 AM
If anyone wants to make a reservation the site is really flying now. I am sure that it because most people are a sleep right now.