PDA

View Full Version : What resort do you get with packages???Dreams Unlimited

daystar
01-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could tell what the option of disney resorts do you get with the Dreams Unlimited Packages???I was just on their web site seen the prices for packages but it doesn't tell you what your choices of resorts...I did email them a few days ago but i'm having trouble with my email for the last few days after, so i was wondering if anyone on here knows any thing....Thanks

MagicKingdom05
01-03-2005, 09:15 PM
You can pick whatever resort you want. All you are doing is having DU doing all the leg worth through Disney instead of you. There is no difference between the reservation you make through DU and the reservation someone else makes through disney. DU however will make you dinning reservations and stuff like that for you as well.

daystar
01-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Hi again,
I was just wondering because they have prices on their web site that say a certain price but doesn't list any resorts....I thought maybe if you want a nice resort the price might go up...I was just wondering if it's the Value, Moderate or the Deluxe they offer....Thanks...Does it cost more to go through DU than just going through disney???I'm new at this....

MagicKingdom05
01-03-2005, 10:05 PM
daystar,

Actually the price does change when you go from one resort category to another.

Here is a link to what the rates are for 2005

http://www.mousesavers.com/roomrates2005.html

daystar
01-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Hi,
I do understand that the rates change with resort but i'm wondering about the package price that DU offer...I'm just trying to figure out if they give you a choice of the resorts with the package price...Or are they offering just the Value Resorts and if you want to go up in resort the price goes up...On the DU web site it doesn't state wether what resort they include in the package price..Thanks again...I'm going to check out mousesavers to, see what i can get the cheapest..

SueEllen
01-03-2005, 10:33 PM
There is no cost to you for using Dreams Unlimited for your travel agent. I am not sure what prices you are referring to, but it may be the lead pricing for the resorts. The actual price is determined by Disney and the lead pricing is what the packages will start at (as an example.)
I suggest you submit a request for pricing on the website and someone will get back with you to give you a quote.
Sue Ellen

MagicKingdom05
01-03-2005, 10:34 PM
daystar,

I see what your saying now.

The example package that they have and most of the sites like that have are for a value resorts during value season. That information was provided by Disney so people could see what a packege price would like like. DU will put together whatever package combination that you want as long as it isn't longer than 8 nights and it meets Disney's other criteria which DU will beable to tell you.

Don't worry that isn't the only package available. It all depends on what price range your looking for. DU is a good Disney travel agency and I would probably use them, if it wasn't going through AAA.

daystar
01-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Hi again,
I also have AAA, do you save more money with them???If so do you purchase the whole package through them or just the tickets for the park???Thanks again for all your help.......

MagicKingdom05
01-03-2005, 10:41 PM
daystar,

I will PM you with the information

MagicKingdom05
01-03-2005, 10:52 PM
daystar,

I just sent PM'd the information you requested.

SnoWhiteRabbit
01-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Hi again,
I also have AAA, do you save more money with them???If so do you purchase the whole package through them or just the tickets for the park???Thanks again for all your help.......

I used DU and loved them -- Thanks for everything Tricia :)
They can get you the AAA discount at DU. Just tell them you are a AAA member. You will get any available AAA discount -- AND they will keep checking to see if any better rates are released at anytime. If they can get you rate better than AAA, they will. I don't think AA can do that (I love AAA, too, as my roadside service co so I am not trying to put them down, and I don't know for sure how they handle the codes, but DU is great and will find the best rates, for sure!!)

Hope that helps!