PDA

View Full Version : any reviews on boardwalk inn March 18th

smoochie
01-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Ive been to Contemporary, Grand Floridian twice, Wilderness Lodge and now Boardwalk Inn. I loved WL. It really surprised me. I just hear some good and some really bad about BWI. Can anyone help and how long does it take to get to MK? Is it easier to take bus or monorail from Epcot? :drinking1

jacksmom
01-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Did you get an AP rate? If so, how much? :Pinkbounc

mrg013
01-03-2005, 08:52 PM
We just recently stayed at the Dolphin, and the Dolphin, Swan, and Boardwalk all shared buses. The Boardwalk was always picked up and dropped off first, so finding a seat on the buses and getting back after a long tiring day isn't as much of a problem like it can be if you're at the Dolphin, the third stop. The bus ride to the Magic Kingdom isn't too long, probably about 10 minutes. I'm not quite sure. The easiest way to get to Magic Kingdom from Epcot is the monorail. Take the monorail to the TTC and then just transfer to the express.

DebbieB
01-03-2005, 08:52 PM
It's easier to take the bus to MK from Boardwalk. Walking all the way through Epcot and taking 2 monorails would be longer. When I was there last month, they split out the bus routes, Boardwalk shares with Swan/Dolphin, not YC/BC anymore.

I own DVC at Boardwalk, I love it. It's great to be able to walk or boat to both Epcot & MGM. The Boardwalk atmosphere is fun, especially at night. Lots of great restaurants around the lake.

smoochie
01-04-2005, 06:53 AM
whats an ap rate?