PDA

View Full Version : King Size Bed in Pop

BeckWhy
01-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Ok, I think I read somewhere that there are less rooms in Pop that have King sized beds than in the All-Stars.

What are the odds of getting a king bed? I'm planning on going early December, if that helps any.

travelin' tigger
01-03-2005, 11:03 AM
When you make your reservation, be sure to have it noted that you'd prefer a King bed. That's a pretty slow time of year (or at least it used to be - it's A LITTLE busier now) so they should be able to fulfill your request.

:cool:

EsmeraldaX
01-03-2005, 11:52 AM
We actually requested one at Pop in dec. because my BF is very tall and literally his feet hang off a regular sized bed. We were not provided with one and the CM told me the chances of getting one are slim to none.

They did however give us a N/S room for medical reasons.

travelin' tigger
01-03-2005, 12:00 PM
We were there in Jan. last year (MLK weekend) and we got a king size bed at Pop in the 90s section - had noted it on my reservation when I made it and had no problems.

KilleriMac17
01-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Ok, I think I read somewhere that there are less rooms in Pop that have King sized beds than in the All-Stars.

What are the odds of getting a king bed? I'm planning on going early December, if that helps any.

Just be warned that many of the Kingsize beds at pop also have the 'drive in' handicapped showers instead of bathtub....

:bitelip:

Chip 'n Dale Express
01-03-2005, 04:18 PM
At Pop Century there are:

63 King Bed Accessible rooms. These rooms will have a barrier-free roll in shower, in lieu of a tub.
81 King Bed Typical rooms. These rooms will have your standard tub/shower.

mickeysaver
01-03-2005, 04:42 PM
We know that the size of the rooms at the All Stars were the same exact size as the rooms at POP, but I swear the room felt bigger at POP. We had king sized beds during both stays. I requested one for the first trip and the second trip also. I hope to have one again in December. Maggie

Ilovestitch
01-03-2005, 07:19 PM
When you book your room at Pop, do you actually have to reserve a "king room" versus a "standard room"? Or do you book standard or preferred and then request a king room? Hope that makes sense!

Min and Bill
01-03-2005, 07:24 PM
When you book your room at Pop, do you actually have to reserve a "king room" versus a "standard room"? Or do you book standard or preferred and then request a king room? Hope that makes sense!

Book standard or preferred and then request a king room...

Ilovestitch
01-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Thanks!!