PDA

View Full Version : HELP I Can't Decide What to Do!

scoutsmom99
01-02-2005, 11:58 PM
I booked a trip back in November for Jan 19-25 and now with all of the new changes to the Extra Magic Hours I was thinking about adding a day to my trip so it would be for 8 days 7 nights. I decdied I had wanted to be at the MK for one of the evening Magic Hours which orginally was happening during my stay, but that changed a few times and now there is not one during my stay:(

So tonight I had this idea that I would add on a night at the end of my stay thinking there was a MK evening magic hours on the 25th well no it is on the 26th (which won't work for my schedule)! So now I'm thinking maybe I should go a day earlier on the 18th becasue MK has the night hours then! Alas, I cannot decide if I should leave on the 18th or not! Of course now I have it in my head that I want to add a day to my trip regardless becuase I don't work on the 26th...I'm just not sure if it will be worth my time to take off the 18th just to do the evening hours at MK when I don't have to take a day off to stay through the 26th. I would have to change my plane ticket and call to see what is available for resorts (staying at CBR and on-line shows availablity).

How are the crowds in January will I be ok to get things done? Do you think it would be worth it to to leave a day early for the EEMH at MK? My stomach and mind are so twisted about it I just cannot decide. Should I just leave my trip as scheduled? Any Guidance would be appreciated :)

scoutsmom99
01-03-2005, 12:03 PM
:Pinkbounc any words of wisdom from anyone?

robinb
01-03-2005, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't change my plans just for an EMH. I think you'll get plenty done at the MK during the regular hours. The parks should not crowded, even with MLK Day being that Monday before your arrive.

Drizzo67
01-03-2005, 12:10 PM
I say do the extra day beforehand (18th). You will miss the MLK Day crowds(17th) and still get to MK. If you take a flight on the 18th in the AM you can be in MK by the afternoon and stay for the extra magic hours. JMHO. princess: