PDA

View Full Version : Early Check-In

mommyto2girls
01-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Although we have done about 15 trips to Disney I have never arrived early in the morning. What are the chances of actually getting into my room at about 11 am at the Pop Century? We are leaving Jan 7th and have never had big crowds that week but these threads seem to be leaning towards everything being sold out. Anyone ever able to get in their room early?

goin2disneyagain
01-02-2005, 02:05 PM
I have checked in early several times, even the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend last year. It is not a guarantee but so far I have never had a problem.

Conkozan
01-02-2005, 02:13 PM
We were able to check in early, but they could not meet our requests if we did. We took the early room over the building request, and it was fine!

connie

think tink
01-02-2005, 04:04 PM
we were there the first week in december and i checked in at the
contemporary at 7:00 in the morning on a sunday. we didn't get our room
till 5:30, and the only thing i requested was to be in the north wing.

luvdisney14
01-02-2005, 04:36 PM
A few years ago we check in about 7:00 in the morning at the Yacht Club and then went to the parks after that. It was great we were all unpacked when we returned back to our room from the park, more time to enjoy SAB :teleport:

jackskellingtonsgirl
01-02-2005, 04:53 PM
We will be in that exact situation on Jan. 12 at Pop! I guess I don't care one way or the other if our room is ready as long as we can get checked in and lock up our luggage. :cool1:

DebbieB
01-02-2005, 05:11 PM
We got our connecting rooms immediately when we checked in at CSR at 8:30am a couple years ago. They neglected to tell us they were smoking! We kept them because we were anxious to get to the parks, a decision we regretted. They brought an ionizer but it really didn't take the smell away. So be sure to ask if the room is smoking or handicapped when you check in (if you don't want those).

cmonroe
01-03-2005, 11:17 AM
We checked in early this past August at around 9:30 am. It was extremely busy but we still got our connecting rooms as requested. So I'd go for it!