PDA

View Full Version : For Canadian lovers of "Chocolate Wave"

Tabetha
12-30-2004, 10:58 AM
You know, that devestatingly delicious dessert at the Coral Reef?

Well, over the Christmas holiday, we discovered that the President's Choice Decadent Molten Chocolate cakes are a very comparable fix!

bunnyfoo
12-30-2004, 01:03 PM
I haven't tried the chocolate wave but I'm a big fan of the PC chocolate molten cake! Actually, I'm just a big fan of anything chocolate :)

Tabetha
12-30-2004, 03:41 PM
I hear you.... I thought my head was literally going to explode from the deliciousness!

princess pooh
12-30-2004, 11:26 PM
Cool! I just bought a box yesterday and now I want to throw a dinner party so I can serve them. They look really yummy!

I was actually planning on baking them from a recipe in one of my cookbooks. I bought all the ingredients and cute coloured mini-soufle dishes to serve them. All that went out the window when I saw them ready made though :D

bunnyfoo
12-31-2004, 12:18 PM
We bought them tonight to serve at our little party and we bought an extra box, just in case someone wants seconds... which will probably just be me :blush: Although I'm not sure the first box will make it by the time our guests arrive. :laughing:

Now if President's Choice could replicate Zebra Domes, I'd be in heaven!

PoohBWV
12-31-2004, 01:16 PM
I served these on Boxing day. They were absolutely awesome with real whipped cream and one of those rolled cookies (I never know what they are called, but they are rolled into a tube shape) on top. Sooooooo good!

surfer_ed
01-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Tried it last night for New Years, it was spectacular!!!

striker3636
01-02-2005, 01:20 PM
My friend served these at New Years with whipped cream and raspberries. YUM! Can't wait to try the ones at WDW.

Tabetha
01-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Oh, it's definately worth a stop to the Coral Reef!

Our server recommended a delicious chocolate infused port to go with it - she said they were phasing out the port (or at least they were as of last April), which is a shame. We can't remember the name of the port, but always look for it!