PDA

View Full Version : Gift Basket?

Percy The Pug
12-26-2004, 01:48 PM
Hi All!

We are leaving on Tuesday for a MONTH at Disney! We are staying until January 3rd at the Contemporary (never stayed there before...a little nervous). We chose it as it was so close to the Magic Kingdom and we thought that it would be better to be able to walk to return to our hotel with the holiday crowds. On the 4th we move to the Poly for three weeks.

I read somewhere on this site that there was a member who did wonderful gift baskets. I would like to order one for my 4 year old daughter puckerup: :wizard: . Does anyone have the name, telephone number or email addy for this person?

Thanks so much and Merry Christmas to you all.

Percy The Pug

Percy The Pug
12-26-2004, 01:57 PM
I should have given my email addy in case the person that makes the basket reads this and wishes to contact me. It is: andrea@innovision-inc.com

Thanks,

Percy The Pug

my3kids
12-26-2004, 02:32 PM
I tried to figure this out also. I talked to the concierge who recommended the WDW Florist, but they only had flowers and what bous want that! They also said they would be happy to shop for items and charge them to me and create the baskets if I knew which items I wanted(I didn't) So, I have been purchasing items and hiding them and will ship them to the concierge to have them placed in the room prior to arrrival.

Not sure who here does gift baskets. I had not read about that. we just really loved the items we got from DCL prior to the cruise and we were disappointed to find we could do that at the resort.

Soccer Princess
12-26-2004, 02:50 PM
So Shirley from The Perfect Gift does DCL baskets only? What a bummer. If anyone finds out a place to get similar baskets to the WDW Resorts please post! I would like to get something for my Mom's Mother's Day trip this May. Thaniks :)

mrford
12-26-2004, 03:39 PM
I think the ladies screen name is Feralpeg. You can probably send her a PM that way but I don't know her email address.

safetymom
12-26-2004, 03:54 PM
FeralPeg announced on the Community Board that she is no longer making and selling the gift baskets anymore. You might want to do a search on the DIS for the details.

Tabetha
12-26-2004, 06:26 PM
I tried to figure this out also. I talked to the concierge who recommended the WDW Florist, but they only had flowers and what bous want that! They also said they would be happy to shop for items and charge them to me and create the baskets if I knew which items I wanted(I didn't) So, I have been purchasing items and hiding them and will ship them to the concierge to have them placed in the room prior to arrrival.

Not sure who here does gift baskets. I had not read about that. we just really loved the items we got from DCL prior to the cruise and we were disappointed to find we could do that at the resort.

I've been on the Disney Florist's website, and there are baskets and other non-flowery gifts available.

www.disneyflorist.com

kdibattista
12-26-2004, 06:29 PM
www.giftsofalifetime.com

I just ordered one for delivery on January 2nd. Jane was great to work with!!! Hope this helps.

MrsJ Henry
12-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Just a thought: If you can't find what you are looking for , I was wondering if you could make one up yourself, put it in a box and ship it and have hotel castmembers leave it in your room? (open it and set it up)Now... I don't know if this would be more expensive etc... but it was something I was thinking about doing for my husband.