PDA

View Full Version : Universal Tickets

Julma
12-21-2004, 08:07 PM
Has anyone bought the 7 day ticket from RCI International? If so, how did it work?

thanks

CanadaPT
01-11-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm also wondering the same thing... we actually bought ours and will be using them at the end of January so I will update you then!

Julma
01-12-2005, 06:26 AM
I also bought mine. I paid just under $100 (including tax) for a 7 consecutive day pass.

I went over and over the form and nowhere does it say you have to be a member. I have to believe it is a way for them to boost their contact lists.

Please let me know how you made out. I don't go until April.

Good luck and enjoy your trip.

back2disney
01-12-2005, 10:49 PM
I was about to buy mine from them, but I saw on the form you have to specify the date you are going to go and you are allowed only 1 change and can only change the date by 3 days. Since I'm not leaving until December, who knows what could happen between now and then, I went with the ticketmania buy 2 day pass get 3rd day free for $106 without the date specification. I think it was $94 sometime last year-I wanted too long,darn.

I wonder what Universal will do to compete with Disney's new ticket prices. Disney really cut the prices on theres big time compared to what I had listed last year-got lucky waiting there:)

Julma
01-13-2005, 05:49 AM
That is a consideration. However, I had to book Discovery Cove for the exact day I was going and paid much more. I did choose to insure this trip, including tickets.

Motherfletcher
01-13-2005, 06:52 AM
From Mousesavers:

Limited time offer: buy an adult Bonus Pass for $119.50 plus tax ($127.27 with tax) and get a FREE Bonus Pass for a child (ages 3-9)! First day of use must be by 12/27/05. Can only be ordered online at the Universal Studios Ticket Booth web site.

CanadaPT
02-05-2005, 08:43 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the RCI 7 day stay and play pass for $104.95 works great! You just pick it up at the front gates like any other ticket. You do not have to be an RCI member. this is a great deal... it was sad that we only used 3 days!! (days expire 7 days from first use)

Rootskate
02-06-2005, 06:44 AM
Im just curious...do they send you a voucher to exchange at the ticket booth? We were also interested in purchasing them,but I was afraid I was missing something somewhere on the website about needing to be a member. Now that I know that this is not the case I think i think I will go ahead and order them. Hope you had a great trip CanadaPT!

Julma
02-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Thanks CanadaPT - I have been waiting to hear how they worked for you. I bought mine for the middle of April. I will update everyone then. It is a great deal!

CanadaPT
02-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Im just curious...do they send you a voucher to exchange at the ticket booth? We were also interested in purchasing them,but I was afraid I was missing something somewhere on the website about needing to be a member. Now that I know that this is not the case I think i think I will go ahead and order them. Hope you had a great trip CanadaPT!

You basically get an email voucher/confirmation with a confirmation number. All you need to do is bring photo identification and the confirmation to the gate. Our trip was great, we walked on to every single ride... rode Mummy 3 times in a row! Thanks for asking... trip report to follow soon!!

FlavioRJ
02-08-2005, 03:49 AM
Iīve just placed an order for those, and all I got was an e-mail with the number of passes I got and the order #, but it donīt even have my name on it ... is it the real thing? Should I just print it and take it to the ticket booth??? Thanks for the info!

Julma
02-08-2005, 05:40 AM
That is all I got as well. Go to the link on the bottom of page. This will allow you to view your order using your order number. It will all be there. I would print that page, as well as the e-mail.

msr709
02-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Forgive my ignorance but what is RCI International and can someone post a link to the tickets? TIA :teeth:

JessicaR
02-08-2005, 12:12 PM
RCI is a timeshare owners website. Here is a link.
http://www.rcicommunity.com/commerce/universaltickets/

BosLAD
02-16-2005, 08:01 PM
I also was going to buy this pass from RCI, but wanted to know if you can visit both parks on same day with the Stay & Play pass.
Anyone??? :confused3