PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo airport hotel?

tmli
12-20-2004, 09:50 AM
I tried Homewood Suites they are sold out. Anyone suggest another suites hotel? Also estimated dirving time from Kitchener? Some of you have said you go through Fort Erie?

tmli
12-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Now that I know I am flying out of Buffalo, I need a hotel. Doesn't have to be a suite as we need 2 rooms anyway. Would Holiday Inn express be my best choice? What about the Days Inn airport?

chasbos
12-20-2004, 03:40 PM
My TA is looking into the Comfort Suites. I think she said I could have a Suite (there are 6 of us) and shuttle to the airport for $90 US. I did not think that was too bad.

Also, I think from Kitchener you are looking at 2 hours. My DB and DSIL fly out of Buffalo often from Waterloo and say that is how long it takes. We are from the Goderich area (lake Huron) and we are counting on 3-3.5 hours.

poohbear7
12-21-2004, 03:34 PM
When we fly oout of Buffalo we go down the night before and stay at the Holiday Inn Exspress. If you get the park and fly rate you can park your car free for 14 days. Breakfast is included and they have 24 hr shuttle to the airport and they will pack a breakfast to go as they serve breakfast at 6 and we leave at 5:30am. Hope this helps we drive from Barrie.