PDA

View Full Version : What videographer and photographer did you choose?

ead79
07-27-2001, 03:56 PM
What videographer and photographer did you choose and if you've already had your wedding, were you happy with them? As far as videography goes, I have talked to Andy Hutchinson from Video Magic on the phone (their website is www.videomagiconline.com ), and he seems really professional. He also sent me some samples which were outstanding. I haven't seen many photography websites, so I don't have any clue about photographers. I was considering going with Disney Photography. Any opinions are greatly appreciated!
--Elisabeth

Misti
07-27-2001, 04:04 PM
Hi Elisabeth!

I used Jon Thomas photography. It was once of the names on the Disney list at the time. They were very expensive but the albums were beautiful. The only thing I would have chanaged was the number of proofs we received. I can't remember the eaxct number taken but I seemed to recall wishing there were more there.

My videographer was my husband's aunt. She offered to do it for us as a amateur. And, while we really would have liked a professional video, it was a great cost saver.

Good luck!
:D

CastMemberTinkerbell
07-27-2001, 06:32 PM
Elizabeth

My fiance and I are useing Randy Champman! His prices are great! We are using Disney for the video and also for the in-park photo session the next day! Have you visited Disneymooners on Yahoo? Its the greatest or the unoffical wedding guide for WDW?

Cast Member Tinkerbell

ead79
07-27-2001, 07:45 PM
Sure have, CM Tinkerbell! I'm on the DM list and I have visited Andrea's site a lot. :) Does Randy Chapman have a website? I've heard great things about him!

Windermere
07-27-2001, 07:53 PM
We used Disney for the photography and A MAgic Moment for video. Disney was not offering Video at the time. A Magic Moment was the company used by Regis and Kathy Lee a few years back when they did the Valentine's week of weddings. We love watching the video (yes even the DH watches it). David, the primary videographer, had just returned from his own honeymoon when he filmed ours.

CastMemberTinkerbell
07-28-2001, 12:19 AM
Elizabeth

Yes, Randy has a web page but I cannot think of it off the top of my head. I had to put a new harddrive on my computer about a month ago and I lost most of my links. But there is a link from the unoffical wedding guide under vendors! He is awsome. His prices are great and you get to keep your negatives!

Cast Member Tinkerbell or AKA MEBS_Tinkerbell on Disneymooners!

lil mermaid
07-28-2001, 08:55 AM
using Damon Tucci. We are not having a videographer (other than my brother in law.)

Damon's Website is www.damontucciphotography.com. He used to work for Disney Photographic Services but recently went out on his own. He is a super super nice guy and I really love his style.

206bones
07-29-2001, 07:42 AM
Used Luken's Photography - came out great! I highly recommend. He was a pleasure to work with too.
Used Artistic Video - not "perfect" but came out nice & the price was great.
Let me know if you want more details.

LauraS
07-29-2001, 11:23 AM
We used Christopher Yates photography in Winter Park. www.christopheryates.com We looked at photographers in all price ranges (I know we looked into Jon Thomas and Disney Photography), but once we saw Christopher Yate's work, we had a tough time going with anyone else. They were definitely on the higher end of the price range, but well worth it. I remember budgeting *way* less for photography, but am soooo happy that we splurged a bit here. This is *the* documentation that you'll have of your special day and the once place I"d recommend splurging over all others.

He had some wonderfully creative ideas and all of the photos turned out just spectacular. We ended up having two wedding albums made because we had such a tough time choosing from the proofs. We did not want a videographer because the bright lights from the two photographers were enough outside. My husband and I have been to so many weddings where you are out on the dance floor and the videographers are following the bride and groom around like it's an eyewitness news team. There was just too much light and intrusion for our taste. I think that they can really change the mood and feel of a wedding. Any more bright lights would have spoiled the atmosphere that we worked so hard to create with Disney. We had lots of family members who video taped the ceremony and long portions of the reception which was more than enough for us. We took a few of those video tapes and had them spliced together with music at a local videographer (and for *much* less than hiring a videographer for the whole affair) after we returned home from our honeymoon.

Laura

Lorana
07-29-2001, 11:53 AM
I am using Randy Chapman for Photography. I will give a full review after my wedding on August 24, 2001 and post pictures. But I can say that he has been WONDERFUL to work with so far, and he is the sweetest person! He has helped me so much in the planning of my wedding, and has even helped me reach some of my vendors in Orlando. He has been great! And his prices are among the best out there. His website is: http://www.chapmanphotography.com

For Videography, I am using Patrick Lyons. His website is http://www.lyonsvideo.com . Like Randy, he has great prices as well. And he and Randy have done many weddings together, and are used to work in concert. Patrick is also very nice, and I have enjoyed my contact with his as well.

As for Disney Photography... we are using DPS to have the Magic Kingdom In-Park Bridal Photo Session prior to our wedding. I've seen pictures from this, and they are beautiful!! I have also seen photos that DPS has done for weddings, and I know people who have had DPS have loved them. They are a little on the pricey side, I will say, but using them DOES count towards your minimums!! And DPS now offers Videography, and I know one Disneymooner who used them and absolutely loved her video.

MelissathePooh
07-29-2001, 04:55 PM
Broadway Fotographics did a great job for us at a wonderful price. We had the photos before we left to come back home - the photographer had them developed and delivered to our resort about 4 days later. We also got to keep all of our negatives at no extra cost.

Kristi1357
07-30-2001, 07:40 AM
We used Disney Photographic for our wedding two years ago & the pics were fabulous. That day, Rev. Tim told my DH that we were lucky and had the best photographer that Disney had on staff. I don't remember his name off-hand, but his assistant was his cousin (or some other relative). If anyone needs his name, I can dig through my paperwork and try to find out for you - just email me.

We choose Disney mainly since it counted towards our minimum expenditure and we were trying hard to keep the cost of the wedding to Disney's required minimum (using an outside vendor would've added alot more $$$ to our total). So, we didn't even look anywhere else - but we were thrilled with the results!

KayleeUK
07-30-2001, 10:59 AM
Hi

We used Rick Ferro. Here is a link to his site http://www.rickferro.com/home.html

He was a great guy, he has some pictures of Disney weddings on his website under Disneymooners. (We are there)

Kaylee:)

Tantorini
08-03-2001, 12:44 AM
for us!

We wanted one stop shopping with our wedding.. and didn't look outside.. but we got Mike Strickland from DPS and he is AMAZING.. not only is he a hugely talented photographer.. but he also is HILARIOUS :) A great personality to have around on your wedding day :)

He had his assitant Chris there and he was awesome too.. we have wonderful photos.. we love all of them (we had Mike for the Magic Kingdom photos the day after too.. we had a great time that morning!) ..

You can see some of our photos on our website.. or on the disney wedding website (we are featured wedding couple - "A Family Affair" :) )

and of course DPS counts towards your minimum..

:)
beth

camille
08-06-2001, 03:33 PM
We're using LP Video for both our photography and video. I cried when I watched the video they sent me!

They have a website. I think it's www.lp-video.com

I might be wrong though. You can find it on Andrea's unofficial wedding website.

Camille

adnama
03-07-2006, 07:20 PM
I used Chris McCallister from Southern Cross Photographies. He was EXCELLENT. I also used real wedding videos for the video, but I haven't gotten the videos back yet. I would highly recommend Chris.

twojo21
03-08-2006, 01:27 PM
were using randy chapman for photography & stan of stvs wedding videos for our march 21st 2006 wedding. randy did a great job on our engagement photos & stan has been helpful & nice on the phone.

Laurafoster
03-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Im also using Randy for Photography and Stan from STVS for our video! They are both really helpful and have worked loads together!

WDWbride2007
03-08-2006, 03:47 PM
We are not doing video. For photography, I am going with Amy Pezzicara. She is based in Tampa, and creates some beautiful portraits. Her website is www.pezzphoto.com. Her style is similar to Karla Fountain, but I felt she suited our style a bit more.

Ember
03-08-2006, 05:33 PM
We're using Karla Fountain for photography and haven't decided on who to use for video yet...

christomt
07-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Someone on here used Chris McCallister. I also used Chris and adored him, but problem is my wedding was SEVEN months ago, and I haven't heard a word from him for SIX months. I still don't have my pictures, and I don't get calls or emails back from him. I've tried to be patient until this month. Now I am just FREAKED! I know he quit his business around May sometime, and that is all I know. HAs anyone else here used Chris recently, and do you have current contact information about him? I really need help!!!!

Frantic and very bummed!:sad1:

hiwaygal
07-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Someone on here used Chris McCallister. I also used Chris and adored him, but problem is my wedding was SEVEN months ago, and I haven't heard a word from him for SIX months. I still don't have my pictures, and I don't get calls or emails back from him. I've tried to be patient until this month. Now I am just FREAKED! I know he quit his business around May sometime, and that is all I know. HAs anyone else here used Chris recently, and do you have current contact information about him? I really need help!!!!

I'm sorry I can't help you with new contact info or anything...

Have you contacted the local Better Business Bureau in Orlando (or whatever city his business was in)?

Did you already pay him for everything? Did you have any kind of contract with him? Those things might help you legally (though it may not get your pictures...which would be devastating).

You might consider sending some kind of certified letter "demanding" a response within a certain time frame...something to get some kind of response.

I really hope you get some answers soon!

Maggimus
07-23-2007, 02:21 PM

Holy Cow I couldnt even IMAGINE what you are going through. Good Luck-- i hope someone knows something!

dee slack
07-23-2007, 03:24 PM
sending you a big hug and loads of pixiedust: I really hope you get this sorted out soon. Please stop by again when (hopefully) you get good news.

mmmsarah3
07-23-2007, 03:51 PM

I don't know what contact info that you have, but I did a search and I found this for you

Phone: (407) 687-0853

I got it from this website http://www.wedj.com/dj-photo-video.nsf/moreinfo?open&dj=C611A3FA547EF7AE86257005004F6073

I hope you can get a hold of him and get all your pictures and everything sorted out.:goodvibes

Let us know when you find something out.

Bethy Lou
07-23-2007, 05:41 PM
I have Misty Miotto (http://mistysportfolio.com/default.html) and she has been great with contacting me and so incredibly friendly on the phone. I cannot wait to meet her next month. She is very creative and I love her prices.

Really Upset
07-26-2007, 08:15 PM

We also used Chris McCallister - Southern Cross Photography and have been waiting for 9 months. He is out of business and says that he is going to deliver all photo's but have given up hope. He does not return phone calls or emails. WHAT A BUMM. Do not ever use him for such an occassion. He has ruined my happiest day!!! There is nothing else that I can say but I will find him to get our negatives. That is the least that he can do - If you can't provide the finished product because you are broke then at least give the people back their negatives so they can go elsewhere to a true professional!!!

Maggimus
07-27-2007, 09:18 AM
We also used Chris McCallister - Southern Cross Photography and have been waiting for 9 months. He is out of business and says that he is going to deliver all photo's but have given up hope. He does not return phone calls or emails. WHAT A BUMM. Do not ever use him for such an occassion. He has ruined my happiest day!!! There is nothing else that I can say but I will find him to get our negatives. That is the least that he can do - If you can't provide the finished product because you are broke then at least give the people back their negatives so they can go elsewhere to a true professional!!!

This is definitely worth of a bump-- I hope that the two of you can get this situation resolved. I cant even pretend to understand what you both must be going through. I would literally be ready to duke it out with someone. Have you tried calling the better business bureau? If I were you I would call the Orlando Police Department and file a claim with them.... they might be able to get someone who works small claims cases to help you out. You definitely paid for something that you didn't get. I'm serious-- this is a big deal and shouldn't be taken lightly.... I'm no legal counsel so don't take me as one-- but I would do something similar to that. Get those negatives-- its the least you deserve!!

ccapobianco
07-31-2007, 11:02 AM
Chris was my photographer at my wedding on 4-14-07. He told me that he was moving to Ft. Worth Texas the following day. I have not heard from him either and am seriously pissed. I have contacted an investigator in Texas & I want to pursue him since he was paid in full. I was trying to find out if other newlyweds were in the same boat & would want to team up to track him down. Please contact me and let me know. I have also found out his home in Deltona went into foreclosure about a month before my wedding. He is obviously in trouble. My email address is cyounggreen@afh.net.

Maggimus
07-31-2007, 11:14 AM
Chris was my photographer at my wedding on 4-14-07. He told me that he was moving to Ft. Worth Texas the following day. I have not heard from him either and am seriously pissed. I have contacted an investigator in Texas & I want to pursue him since he was paid in full. I was trying to find out if other newlyweds were in the same boat & would want to team up to track him down. Please contact me and let me know. I have also found out his home in Deltona went into foreclosure about a month before my wedding. He is obviously in trouble. My email address is cyounggreen@afh.net.

with a private investigator (we hired one when we had a fraud case on our hands as well) you can find out his social security number and really go toward him. I seriously recommend prosecuting-- i feel terrible for you all!! :hug:

DisneyFairy19
07-31-2007, 11:15 AM
subscribingpopcorn::

orangetiggs
07-31-2007, 11:16 AM
I too wich you both all the luck finding him, that is awful for him to do that, its your wedding day and you would expect everything to be great and to not have your photos is horrible

I hope they find him and lock him away so he cannot con any other brides

BayouPrincess
07-31-2007, 12:42 PM
How horrible!:scared1: I, like Maggie, can't begin to imagine the anguish you brides must be going through. He should have never taken on the job if he was going to be unable to complete it. I hope that you ALL find him. Working together may be a good strategy.

Let us know how it's going. We will all be around, I'm sure, to listen to a venting session, or to throw a victory party! I sincerely hope it's the latter!

Keep a strong heart that he will do the right thing, but be prepared for battle, Just in case!

dee slack
07-31-2007, 04:13 PM
sending you all pixiedust: and hope you can get this sorted soon.

ccapobianco
08-03-2007, 02:36 PM
:sad2: Still no word from Chris McCallister. I hoping that I am replying posts by Christomt & Really Upset. I am new to this. If someone can help me let me know. I haven't heard back from either of them so I was hoping to reply so they would get an email notification.

ccapobianco
08-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Hello I am having the same problem with Chris McCallister. See my post on page 2 and email me if you are interested in teaming up!

ccapobianco
08-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Hello I am having the same problem with Chris McCallister. See my post on page 2 and email me if you are interested in teaming up!

dmslush
08-03-2007, 02:55 PM
I hope you ladies are able to band together and get something done. Have any of you spoken to an attorney?

ccapobianco
08-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Unfortunately an attorney can not help until I find him. He has moved, out of state I think. I am looking for a civil attorney if anyone can reccomend someone. I really wasn't that worried until I saw the posts on this website from other brides who have been waiting so much longer than me. Now I am really freaked.

JonetteA
08-05-2007, 05:10 PM
I used Randy and Stan. I loved Randy's work and will be using him again!!!

noochez
08-06-2007, 09:53 PM
I have seen a lot of postings about Stan from STVS, is he a Disney Videographer??? If not, did you have any problems using an outside videographer. I'm going with Misty Miotto for photography but was planning on using Disney Videographer. I have seen a lot of postings on here from DIS Brides using Stan. Thanks!!!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;0/st/20080327/e/Our+Disney+Dream+Wedding/k/12f5/event.png

hmgolden
08-07-2007, 08:02 AM
I have seen a lot of postings about Stan from STVS, is he a Disney Videographer??? If not, did you have any problems using an outside videographer. I'm going with Misty Miotto for photography but was planning on using Disney Videographer. I have seen a lot of postings on here from DIS Brides using Stan. Thanks!!!

Stan from STVS is not a Disney videographer, he is an outside vendor.

I didn't have a videographer at my wedding, but I haven't heard of anyone having a problems using an outside vendor (Stan or otherwise) at Disney.

JaxTeach
08-07-2007, 08:09 AM

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;0/st/20080327/e/Our+Disney+Dream+Wedding/k/12f5/event.png

We are using Stan from STVS & Randy Chapman.

I think Stan does a nice job (from the preview DVD he sent and clips on the website) for a much better price than Disney. I guess everything depends how long you need him and what you want. We are having him at our ceremony (2 hours of coverage) and then he is returning for our Dessert Party that night.

pixie08
08-07-2007, 02:26 PM
We used Randy Chapman and Kennedy Video Productions.

We have just seen some of our photos and if we think they are just amzing and he is such a cool guy!

Kennedy is a husband/wife team and their work is amazing as well. I haven't seen the final product but I am sure I will be happy!

ccapobianco
08-07-2007, 04:12 PM
I found a 4th bride who got married the month before me. This is getting worse & worse. I am still trying to get a response from you. Let's band together!

ccapobianco
08-07-2007, 04:15 PM
I also used Chris McCallister. Please see my post on page 2, I wanted to ask you to get in touch with me so we can meet & discuss our plan to find him. Thank goodness for this website to work together on a plan.

christomt
08-28-2007, 02:11 AM
Oh, please email me at tanyamarquiss AT hotmail.com if you have been duped by Chris McCallister...I am desperately trying to track him down. If we band together, maybe we can get something done.

mhcueball2
08-28-2007, 07:20 AM
Sorry to hear about a lot of your situations.

We used Gary Fox (photo - www.gfoxfoto.com ) and Seth Cohen (video - www.visualeffectsbyseth.com ). We were very pleased with both. They each had a great attitude and helped move the day along.

ccapobianco
08-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Well I have what I hope is very good news. :yay: I was able to locate Chris McCallister with an email address given to me by another photographer. I sent him an email last night & he responded that he is "still working on them as quickly as possible". So according to him he is planning on sending a complete package to all his clients who are waiting. I hope this is true. But at least I know where he works in Texas now. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for us!

Tabetha
08-29-2007, 10:43 AM
I wouldn't trust him, if I were you. If he was really intending to give you your packages, he would have done so already. Or at least he would have been communicating with you about the delay.

Did you pay him via cash, or credit card? If it was via credit card, contact the credit card company for a charge back.

Email him back, ask for a phone number, and/or an address. You need to know WHERE he is, especially if you need to file court papers.

Good luck!

dee slack
08-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Well I have what I hope is very good news. :yay: I was able to locate Chris McCallister with an email address given to me by another photographer. I sent him an email last night & he responded that he is "still working on them as quickly as possible". So according to him he is planning on sending a complete package to all his clients who are waiting. I hope this is true. But at least I know where he works in Texas now. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for us!

I'm so glad for you and really hoping it works out well for you all. Sending you pixiedust:

Sir Ron
09-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Stan from STVS was ours. He was great and the preview video he had for the reception was awesome!

Misty Miotto is the best photographer I've seen. If you are even considering her, get with her. She and her husband are great and took amazing photos.

Tinkerbell
09-12-2007, 12:56 PM
We used Randy as our photographer, and as everybody says, he his amazing. We have used Kennedy Video production and frankly even thou they are nice people, I would not recommend them . It's been 5 months since my wedding and still no video. Everytime we e-mailed them it would take very long for them to response, that is after the wedding of course, and they would give us some lame excuse like they were out of town, or they are "artsy" people who wanna do things perfect!!!! We were told 6 to 8 weeks:headache:
When I once spoke to Kathleen she told me that the day of the wedding she told my husband it would be more like 10 to 12 weeks. As if you remember what the videographer tellls you on your wedding day:confused3 .
So for those who haven't hired them yet I would suggest a good discution on how long it will take.

They were ok but nothing fantastic.

And for all you who are having problems with the mccallister guy....:hug:

Tinkerbell

michelleinfl
09-20-2007, 07:47 PM
I actually used to work with him just before he left to do Photography full time..I was shocked to see his name today in the Orlando Sentinel (under the Greg Dawson Column). Not sure if you guys might want to pass that working email address on to Greg to see if he can help at all...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/columnists/orl-dawson,0,787894.columnist

Also - I will ask around some of his old friends...see if anyone has details on where he is...

OKWDVCMagic
09-21-2007, 06:54 AM
Does anyone have his last known home address?

ccapobianco
09-26-2007, 03:36 PM
It is me again. Still no pictures. There are 9 couples that I am aware of that Chris will not respond to. I have not heard from him since 8/28 when he said he would send my pictures out that weekend. Nothign came & now he is unresponsive again.
:sad1:
I do have his last address when he lived in Florida however, he has sold that home & no longer lives there. I should start a new thread on "Deadbeat photographers". Anyway 3 of the couples have teamed up with me & we have hired an investigator (as well as consulted several lawyers). Hopefully we have our picture disks very soon.

dee slack
09-27-2007, 05:30 AM
It is me again. Still no pictures. There are 9 couples that I am aware of that Chris will not respond to. I have not heard from him since 8/28 when he said he would send my pictures out that weekend. Nothign came & now he is unresponsive again.
I do have his last address when he lived in Florida however, he has sold that home & no longer lives there. I should start a new thread on "Deadbeat photographers". Anyway 3 of the couples have teamed up with me & we have hired an investigator (as well as consulted several lawyers). Hopefully we have our picture disks very soon.

The way you and the other couple are being treated is disgraceful. I don't know he can sleep at night. I really hope something can be sorted out for you all, and SOON.

Maggimus
09-27-2007, 09:33 AM

way to go on the investigator. DH and I had a problem where someone had taken some of our money and ran without the service (however it was a Plymouth Prowler worth 20,000+ grand) and we hired an investigator and was able to track him down. I hope it works out for you!!

Just remember that you don't want to say too much on here because hes probably googling his name and finding boards like this. If he knows you know where he is-- he can run.

hmgolden
09-27-2007, 12:36 PM

Best of luck to you and the other couples. I hope you get your pictures soon.

ccapobianco
11-02-2007, 02:26 PM
So my investigator contacted Chris & there have been positive results. Two couples have received their complete photo packages. My package is in the mail & I hope to get it soon. Another couples photos are at the lab and progress is being made. Of course my investigator has to hound him weekly to keep him on task. But there is hope when one is presistent.:yay:

audisight
11-02-2007, 02:39 PM
So my investigator contacted Chris & there have been positive results. Two couples have received their complete photo packages. My package is in the mail & I hope to get it soon. Another couples photos are at the lab and progress is being made. Of course my investigator has to hound him weekly to keep him on task. But there is hope when one is presistent.:yay:

:dance3: I am so happy for you! It looks like getting an investigator was a great move. Thanks for keeping us updated on your search. I hope your pictures come out beautiful.

caryndisneydiva
11-02-2007, 07:35 PM
just wanted to let everyone know that i just booked sage with starfruit productions...i am really happy with him thus far, he is SUPER quick to respond to emails and we get to provide our own music!!! i was against using a videographer, up until about 3 days ago when my best friend told me that he and his kids LOVE to watch their wedding video and it was the best thing that they could have spent their money on...

peejaygee
02-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Hello,

I saw your posts about Chris McCallister with Southern Cross Photography on disboard.com. My husband and I had hired Chris for our wedding in March 2007 and he went bankrupt, closed his shop in Winter Park and called me to tell me he was moving to Texas. I heard from him intermittently that he was putting our pictures in the mail, etc. but he did not deliver. My parents lived in Oviedo, FL at the time, but we moved to Chicao and were not able to pursue this other than call him and email him.

I see you and others that received the same fate, were you able to get a hold of him and your pictures? Would you be able to share any information on how to locate him, it would be a miracle if we could get our wedding pictures almost 3 years later. I would really appreciate any information you can provide.

peejaygee
02-04-2010, 06:49 PM
:dance3: I am so happy for you! It looks like getting an investigator was a great move. Thanks for keeping us updated on your search. I hope your pictures come out beautiful.

Hello,

I saw your posts about Chris McCallister with Southern Cross Photography on disboard.com. My husband and I had hired Chris for our wedding in March 2007 and he went bankrupt, closed his shop in Winter Park and called me to tell me he was moving to Texas. I heard from him intermittently that he was putting our pictures in the mail, etc. but he did not deliver. My parents lived in Oviedo, FL at the time, but we moved to Chicao and were not able to pursue this other than call him and email him.

I see you and others that received the same fate, were you able to get a hold of him and your pictures? Would you be able to share any information on how to locate him, it would be a miracle if we could get our wedding pictures almost 3 years later. I would really appreciate any information you can provide.

Skylersmommy5
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
We're going to be using my dear friend from High School Lindsay Moretti of Lindsay Brynn Photography. Here's a link to her work for anyone interested: http://www.lindsaybrynn.com. We're also going to be doing the MK-Epcot Photo Shoot as well, so we will be using Disney's Photographers for that.

ej113
02-12-2010, 02:15 PM
We are gonna use Randy. We had a meeting with on 12/09 and he is really a nice guy. He is highly recommened here also. Just do a search on disboards and you'll see. We have seen his work and its very nice stuff. We were sold.