PDA

View Full Version : Healthier Eating @ Disneyland?

princessKT
07-27-2001, 12:24 AM
I'm going in August and even though I have been there like three times a year since I was a small child, this is the first time I'm going while I'm watching my weight. Can anyone recommend a place that has good salads or something healthier? I've really never been one to notice anything but Churros ;)

((sorry if this has been posted recently, I really couldn't find a topic similar))

CBRDec00
07-27-2001, 11:11 AM
Red Rocket's Pizza has some really good salads.

BetsyAnn
07-27-2001, 11:42 AM
Mouseplanet.com has menus listed for almost all the eating place at Disneyland.
Hope that helps.

princessKT
07-27-2001, 05:04 PM
Oh yeah, I always forget about Red Rocket Pizza...and thanks for that link :)

LuvTigger
07-27-2001, 05:27 PM
I think most of the restaurants, including counter-service (i.e. "fast food") have little hearts or some kind of symbol to designate a healthy item. Also, I thought I read that some of them will serve fruit or carrot sticks in place of fries or chips?

princessKT
07-28-2001, 04:55 AM
Well yeah, that's the thing....every time I seem to go, I'll find a good place to eat and then the next time they've changed their menu a bit. I think Red Rocket stays pretty much the same though, so that would be a good choice for salad or pasta. :)

WDW2002
07-29-2001, 03:44 PM
What about meat-less alternatives?? I will be checking out mouseplanet.

princessKT
07-30-2001, 04:11 AM
thank you betsyann for sending that link, I learned a lot about the food there...i didn't notice anything about meatless alternatives BUT I know that CA is more of a healthy state, so I would assume they would.