PDA

View Full Version : One week down and I am 6 pounds lighter!!!

lizdotcom99
11-15-2004, 11:20 PM
Yes, I am back!!! This time on South Beach!!! For me the first part of the "diet" it the easiest!! It is making the lifestyle part that gets difficult. The first stall is where I usually give up....so here is looking forward to onward and downward!!!

:tongue:

Liz

KimRaye
11-16-2004, 12:25 AM
:cheer2: WooHoo!!:cheer2: WEIGH to Go, Liz! :thewave: Best WISHes for continued success! ::yes::

Minniespal
11-16-2004, 02:25 AM
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congrats ~ What a fab weight loss for the first week. You are doing so well.

chrismiss56
11-16-2004, 06:20 AM
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny:

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a magical Disney Day!!::MickeyMo

Princess Michelle
11-16-2004, 07:01 AM
Congratulations Liz! That is a fantastic loss! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

pixiedust23
11-16-2004, 07:37 AM
Congratulations!

FreshTressa
11-16-2004, 11:35 PM
Wow, that is amazing!!!!

Keep it up! Doesn't that tell you that you are eating the right way finally?

Congrats!:sunny:

JustMe28
11-17-2004, 11:02 AM
You're doing GREAT, Liz!! Weigh to go!!! :jumping1: :thewave: :cheer2:

lizdotcom99
11-18-2004, 12:39 AM
So far it has been another good eating week for me. Next week I am hoping to add the WATP video.

I am really enjoying trying out all these new recipes....but my wallet is not too happy!! Why is it so much more expensive to eat healthy? Well, it does make me feel better.....so it is definately worth the extra cost.

A little funny to share with all of you lo carbers........I eat jello EVERY day....as does my SO....well the other day I made a rule....if you eat the last of the jello, you have to make some more.....well ladies, if your house is anything like mine, the toliet paper never seems to get returned to the holder and niether do paper towels......you know the routine....well I instilled the jello rule rather quickly with NO hopes of there ever being jello in the fridge. Tonight SO decided to bring me a treat....jello....and to top it all of, he even made more! I was shocked!!!!!:earseek: I am starting to think, if this house was ever without jello....it might get pretty ugly!!!

Just thought I would share my funny. Can't wait to see what happens next time he eats the last of the jello......but what he doesn't know....I have a hidden jello stash just in case he fails to make more!!! LOL!!!::yes::

:hyper:
:wave:

panfan
11-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Congratulations on the loss !!:Pinkbounc

I also just finished week one !

LOL on the jello rule ....I love it!

Have a healthy day and keep it going:sunny:

nativetxn
11-24-2004, 05:39 PM
Congratulations! Sounds like you have found the perfect program for <i>you</i>!

tiggerlover
11-28-2004, 05:30 PM
Congrats on the loss, Liz! And Kudos to Greg for the jello!!!

Any new updates to report? How was your Thanksgiving?