PDA

View Full Version : POR Riverside

tigger334
11-14-2004, 02:25 PM
My DH and I got back Friday night from POR Riverside. Just a quick review. They were starting to decorate for Christmas, the room was clean, we enjoyed the boat ride to dowtown disney. We got towel animals two of the 5 nights we were there. We would stay there again.

The buses were ok. The one night at Epcot after the fireworks they had 4 buses there for us all within 5 min. of each other so it didn't take too long.

Minnie&Nana
11-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Were you in the Mansions, if so which one AB and if so which one, please?
Thank you!

kathy carleton
11-14-2004, 03:00 PM
I too would like to know your location......... thanks!!

tigger334
11-15-2004, 10:40 AM
We stayed in the mansions at Parterre Place. We were on the third floor corner room. We never heard any toilets flushing, and boy do they flush, or heard any noise. It was like we were the only ones on the floor. We had maybe a five minute walk to the main bus stop.

We originally were going to stay at POP but I decided to upgrade and my dh was glad. My dh wants to try POFQ but I'm not too keen on the decor but we will see.

Minnie&Nana
11-15-2004, 11:02 AM
Thanks! That is the exact Mansion I want to request next time!

Glad to hear it is close enough:)

mkymouse4ever
11-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Is there a walkway bridge to the main building near parterre place? Or did you use the bridge by magnolia buildings? Wondering about the walk to the main buildings pool.. We were looking at this building also.

Thanks, MKY princess:

ufgator
11-15-2004, 06:30 PM
I stayed at Panterre Place last month is Room 9725 and it was great. Room was on second floor and very close to the quiet pool. Love the new mattresses and room decor.

mkymouse4ever, there is a walkway bridge to the main building near Panterre Place, which was convenient and made for a short walk to it. The main pool is beyond the main building but it's still only about 5-10 minutes away.