PDA

View Full Version : I forgot to pick up something I had delivered to my hotel! Help!

ForMeThisIsHeaven
11-14-2004, 01:55 PM
I was unpacking my stuff from my trip last week, and I found a receipt from something I purchased at a store in one of the parks. I was supposed to pick it up at the front desk, but in the rush of everything while leaving I forgot to pick up my stuff. I stayed at SoG. What can be done about this? Could I call up SoG and see if they could send my packages to me?

stacy6552
11-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Yes, call. Im sure they still have it. If they don't be sure to post it because thats really crummy customer service and we'd all like to know about it.

"thegirls"
11-14-2004, 07:22 PM
I did this same thing just last month while I was staying at the AKL. I called the AKL directly when I realized I left my package behind. They were already in the process of sending it to me. No charge!!!! I offered to pay for shipping but they said that it was not neccessary.
JMHO but I find Disney to be overly cooperative when I make a mistake but not so cooperative when the mistake is there's. Just my observation recently!!!

Good Luck!!

travellady
11-14-2004, 11:56 PM
I left some clothes hanging in the closet at AKL 3 years ago. I didn't realize I left them until I called my home phone number for messages. There was one from AKL telling me about the clothes and letting me know they would mail them back but were verifying the address. We were still in Orlando so I was able to drive back and get them. Great service!