PDA

View Full Version : Disney monorail playsets

hannahryan
11-14-2004, 12:36 PM
We just bought my son the Disney monorail set at the Poly last week. For Christmas he wants the Poly, GF and CR sets to go with it. Do you know anyway I can purchase these (without going back to WDW!). Thanks for your help.
::MinnieMo

DeeCeeSW
11-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Look at your receipt. there is an e-mail address and a phone number to call for merchandise. Just give them the code (also on your receipt and on the price tag) for the item(s) and they will tell you if there are any available. There is a somewhat steep shipping fee. Your other option is to look on Ebay.

hawkrn
11-15-2004, 08:49 AM
WDW Merchandising # 407-363-6200. I have used them. There is a flat shipping fee but they will tell you about that.

ufgator
11-15-2004, 03:17 PM
Just wanted to let you know we have the monorail set and enjoy it (and we don't even had children yet). We put everything under the Christmas tree (unfortunately that doesn't leave room for presents). My husband always wanted to have a train under the tree. We have the GF, Poly, CR, Cinderella's castle, the haunted mansion and main street station so far. Hope you enjoy yours!