PDA

View Full Version : I just needed to believe....(a little pixie dust magic!)

bounceytigger
11-13-2004, 09:30 PM
What a day! My DH, DS and I just returned from watching "Polar Express" (great movie, incidentally....it's all about believing!). As we were walking in the house, my DH picked up our mail, and I said to myself, "If I just believe, maybe TODAY will be the day that our waitlist will come through..."

Up to this point, I had completely lost hope that it would ever come through....I put my family on the waitlist about 3 months ago, and our trip is in 3 weeks.

In fact, I even tried calling MS yesterday to take our names off the waitlist, because I was feeling "bah humbug" about continuing to wait! (I know, that makes absolutely no sense.) But MS had JUST closed it's offices for the day (12 Noon EST) for a training...so I didn't get to do that. (I called at 12:05 EST).

Well, guess what fantastic letter had been delivered to my mailbox today?? A letter from DVC telling me that our waitlist had come through!!!!
4 nights in a Studio at WLV!!! Yippee!!!! :sunny:

I just needed to believe, all along!

Here's to believing everyone else's waitlists will come through, too! Cheers! :flower:

BuzzandWoody
11-13-2004, 10:41 PM
I am so happy for you!!!!!

Yes the waitlist does work!

Have a great time!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Happy Birthday Cat
11-13-2004, 11:18 PM
Great news. Congratulations. Nothing like the VWL during the holiday season.

HBC

jekjones1558
11-14-2004, 05:22 AM
Your post made my day. True believers are the best! :goodvibes
P.S. I loved Polar Express also.

Doctor P
11-14-2004, 05:52 AM
What great news!

dallastxcpa
11-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Yeah! Congratualations. That is fabulous news. A little bit of pre-holiday pixie dust for you.

We will be at SSR just two weeks after you. Have fun!

WithDisneySpirit
11-14-2004, 08:23 AM
What a great feeling that is:cloud9:

Have a wonderful Christmas at VWL!!!!

Enjoy...
Lisa

tinkgrl
11-14-2004, 08:36 AM
Hi,

That's great!!! Have fun!!

Allison

TOMAR@SSR
11-14-2004, 10:43 AM
WOW, Great News!!!:wave2: (Ya gotta Believe!!)! Have a great vacation!!

magicalmcwho
11-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Hi,

I am happy your waitlist came through. Hope you have a wonderful trip at VWL. I can hear the jingle bells ringing right now.

Will you still get to share a Christmas tree?
Jim.:wave:

bounceytigger
11-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by magicalmcwho
Hi,

I am happy your waitlist came through. Hope you have a wonderful trip at VWL. I can hear the jingle bells ringing right now.

Will you still get to share a Christmas tree?
Jim.:wave:

Yes!! My family still gets to share a tree at SSR for a few days---yay!!! :sunny:

Thanks to all for the nice wishes! I can't wait to try both WLV and SSR....and at Christmas time--the best time of the year!

Sarahprincess:

Forever a Princess
11-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Have a great time.

princess:

bcvprincesses
11-15-2004, 10:50 AM
That is great news. I am still waiting for a 2 bedroom at VWL for Dec 4 to the 11. I do have a room at BCV but would really like to try VWL. Maybe if I believe somethign will happen

Laurabearz
11-15-2004, 02:26 PM
That is wonderful news and the timing.... perfect!

bounceytigger
11-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by bcvprincesses
That is great news. I am still waiting for a 2 bedroom at VWL for Dec 4 to the 11. I do have a room at BCV but would really like to try VWL. Maybe if I believe somethign will happen

bcvprincess---I have some pixie dust left over....I'll send it your way!!! :wave:

bcvprincesses
11-15-2004, 05:59 PM
Thanks I'll take all the help I can get. We are taking the inlaws and they really wanted to stay at VWL. I have been on the waitlist since the 7 month mark.

Disney1fan2002
11-16-2004, 04:27 AM
You can hear the bells loud and clear!!!! WOOHOO< that is so great! Have a fun trip! :D