PDA

View Full Version : How long from the Dolphin to Epcot?

kbkids
11-13-2004, 07:40 PM
How long is the walk from the Dolphin to Epcot - well, specifically to the Garden Grill? We've got a 5:10 priority seating and will be arriving at Disney on the same day. I'm trying to figure out what time we need to be heading out of the hotel.

jctwizzer
11-13-2004, 07:44 PM
It's an easy 20 minute walk from the Dolphin to the Garden
Grille:smooth:

kbkids
11-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Thanks!!

STEPHILL
11-14-2004, 03:01 PM
If you take the boat at international gateway in EC, it is about 5 minutes. It is a very relaxing break and a nice view.

CRSNDSNY
11-14-2004, 03:52 PM
I would say about 15-20 minutes to walk from Dolphin to the World Showcase entrance. Then when you get there, it may depend on the size of the line. They don't generally have too many people checking bags and such and sometimes the line backs up.

Since you should check in for your PSs about 5 minutes in advance, I'd leave about 30 minutes prior to your PS just to be on the safe side.

GOOD LUCK!

kbkids
11-14-2004, 10:08 PM
Our PS is for 5:10 - no bags to check at the entrance - and we were planning on leaving around 4:30 - so looks like we'll have plenty of time. Thanks everyone!

CRSNDSNY
11-15-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by kbkids
Our PS is for 5:10 - no bags to check at the entrance - and we were planning on leaving around 4:30 - so looks like we'll have plenty of time. Thanks everyone!
Hope you have a great time!

foxfire
11-15-2004, 01:54 PM
CRSNDSNY, I'm glad you have that photo in your signature line. I had wondered what time of day that lightpost cast a shadow of the Mickey head...now, I know! ;) :D :wave2:

CRSNDSNY
11-15-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by foxfire
CRSNDSNY, I'm glad you have that photo in your signature line. I had wondered what time of day that lightpost cast a shadow of the Mickey head...now, I know! ;) :D :wave2:
Seeing that after finding another hard to find Hidden Mickey near the Astro Orbiter was the HIGHLIGHT of our day! The icing on the cake! I really hope you get to see this great shadow! :teeth: DH and I have a blast looking for these!

swilphil
11-15-2004, 04:40 PM
It only took us 10 minutes from the Swan to Epcot's World Showcase. We went across the Boardwalk, which is faster than walking along the YC/BC side. It will take a few minutes longer from the Dolphin, maybe more if your room is on one of the far wings. It will take much longer to take the boat from S/D to Epcot because they will make two stops. It could be 20 minutes if a lot of people are getting on and off.