PDA

View Full Version : No Coronado Springs availability in May?

Rootskate
11-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Juat wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting a reservation at the Coronado Springs in May? ( I am trying the 8th-14th.) Thanks

cdntourguide
11-14-2004, 01:53 PM
I have tried to get reservations at CSR for three years and cannot. Everytime there is a new AP price discount issued I immediately call but everytime there are no rooms. Seems you have to at a convention in order to stay here.
But I still get there for the Pepper Market.
:wave:

Nolcrest
11-14-2004, 06:21 PM
You certainly don't need to be attending a convention to stay at CSR. Maybe they just don't offer their rooms at the AP rate. However I was able to reserve 2 rooms using a AAA rate.

#1hockeymom
11-14-2004, 07:16 PM
I currently have the code rate at CSR booked for Good Friday (March) through to the next weekend in April at CSR. I hope to change that to an AP rate if they come out.

Keep calling, calling, calling!
Debbie

DisneyJen0504
11-14-2004, 07:43 PM
I never had the slightest difficulty booking either of our two trips to CSR. We went for vacation not convention and both trips there were conventions going on. Maybe there is a limited # of AP room rates available?

Rootskate
11-15-2004, 04:48 AM
Actually, when I called I asked about the AAA rate. (I dont have an AP). The cast member said she wasnt showing any availability at all (not even rack rate). Oh well...maybe if I keep calling..... Thanks for all the input. You are always so helpful.

Stiff
11-15-2004, 03:59 PM
we tried to book that week too at CSR.....no dice

now we are deciding whether to try CBR or just bite the bullet and stay WL

waiting on discounts to decide