PDA

View Full Version : To fax, or not to fax. That is the question.

kapica3
11-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Do we fax the room request to POFQ or not?

I don't even know if it is worth me faxing a request other than non-smoking which I already have on the original reservation because being that this resort is so small I don't even know if one building is better than the other. I don't have a water-view. Can anyone suggest a nice building or courtyard area to request. - Would like to be somewhat close to food court.

Thanks

goofy4tink
11-12-2004, 05:39 PM
In all my trips to WDW, I have never faxed a room request. I have made any and all requests at the time of booking. And I have pretty much gotten the things I've asked for. But, I usually don't ask for more than non-smoking or a certain floor level if I'm at a multi-floor type spot. For instance...at AllStarMusic, I asked for non-smoking, third floor away from the pool area in the Jazz bldg. They gave me exactly what I wanted.

Don't make too many requests or you may find yourself disappointed. As far as POFQ goes, it really is a nice compact resort. You should be fine wherever they put you!!!

mudogs
11-12-2004, 06:02 PM
We had a standard view room in building 5 and I thought it was a great location! ::MinnieMo

safetymom
11-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Just make sure your requests are noted in your reservation and then no need to send a fax.