PDA

View Full Version : Was thinking of change reservation from POFQ to the Swan. Can I get dep. back?

ecpool
11-12-2004, 03:27 PM
How difficult is it to get the money I have sent disney (around $800) if I decide to go to the Swan instead. Also I would like any opinions on even If I should switch these hotels. I will be during Christmas week. Thanks

BevS97
11-12-2004, 03:44 PM
as long as it's more than 5 days away frmo your trip you should get a full refund, but it may take a few days to come through. I had a ressie at POR which had a deposit on it, then I made a 2nd ressie with an AP code and cancelled the first one and they made a new charge for the 2nd deposit, and they refunded the first deposit back to my credit card. There wsa a couple of days when both charges were showing on my balance

MAGICinMYHEART
11-12-2004, 03:53 PM
It would depend on what you booked through Disney Room-only or Package with select cancelation dates. The 5-day cancelation is for Room-Only reservations.

sugermouse
11-12-2004, 06:24 PM
I would definitely take the Swan if you can get it at a good price. Fantastic hotel, great amenities and the best location on Disney property with direct access to Epcot, MGM and the boardwalk area. ::MickeyMo