PDA

View Full Version : AKL - Reserved two rooms!

Dana49
11-12-2004, 02:18 PM
We have two rooms reserved at the AKL for the first week of December. What are our chances of having them next to each other? Is it normal practice to keep them together or do they normally separate them?
:confused:

buckeye
11-12-2004, 03:56 PM
I asked for "connecting" rooms and they said they would do their best. Maybe you would want to add that to your request. I don't know if it would make a difference or not.

Good luck!

WDWDennis
11-12-2004, 05:20 PM
They didnt ask you when you booked if you wanted connecting rooms?? You would think that they would know that you wanted connecting, or at least to ask you. If you didnt request it though, I would call them back ASAP.

Good luck to ya! :sunny:

antmaril
11-12-2004, 06:00 PM
I have two rooms reserved at AKL for February. The CM told me I had "guaranteed" connecting rooms. I hope she is right, but it won't be the end of the world if they are not, because we are only there for one night prior to our Disney Cruise!

Dana49
11-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by WDWDennis
They didnt ask you when you booked if you wanted connecting rooms?? You would think that they would know that you wanted connecting, or at least to ask you. If you didnt request it though, I would call them back ASAP.
When I made the reservation, I did request adjoining rooms. The CM said that they would do their best but they couldn't guarantee it. :D

Mommy Poppins
11-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Adjoining rooms are different than connecting rooms. They will try to get them together--either side by side or across the hall--but they will not have a common door between them.

Connecting rooms are guaranteed when you have children in a separate room.