PDA

View Full Version : WL Woods view --- what should I request

Rneighh
11-12-2004, 10:01 AM
We are staying for the first time at WL in Feb. I have booked a woods view room. What can we expect? What type of request should I make?

Thanks Renee

HM
11-12-2004, 10:13 AM
North Wing, High floor.....for view of top of castle at MK and probably a bit of the monorail line and Contemporary. -HM

currycook
11-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Do a seach and find the WL thread and you will find excellent advice and spefic advice on the view and what you should ask for.

Rneighh
11-12-2004, 11:16 AM
I did a search and found the volume of post to be overwhelming. From what I did read, it sounds like I should request something overlooking the otter pond. Where exactly is that?

Renee

disnemimi
11-12-2004, 11:22 AM
We too, are going to the WL for our first time in January. I have a woods view reserved, but am totally confused on how to request the north wing facing MK room. I would like to have adjoining rooms, but would forgo that to have one of those awesome views. Should I request certain room numbers, or is a general description better to actually get your request? Any information would be so helpful.
Thank you.
:wave:
Disnemimi

banks37
11-12-2004, 12:19 PM
Someone on this board has a picture in their signature taken from room 5032 where Cinderalla's Castle can be seen between the trees.