PDA

View Full Version : Best Beach Club Room

Suzanne033
11-11-2004, 03:46 PM
I am readying my fax to the Beach Club and I am confused on which type of room to request. There are many different opinions such as:

Some say get a room as close to Epcot as possible - The desenters say that these are to far away from the lobby

Get a room closer to the lobby and the bus stop - Some say that if you have to walk to the International Gateway it add another 3-5 minutes to your walk.

What's a girl to do?

Help Please!!

Greg K.
11-11-2004, 04:34 PM
Personally, I'd vote for being closer to the lobby.

The whole walk, from the door to the Int'l Gateway, is 10 minutes or less, depending on how you pace yourself. That's no big whoop, from whatever end of the building you walk. ;)

And if you're close to the lobby, it'll make it easier for the days you decide to bus it to MK or AKL -- and you'll also be closer to Stormalong Bay.

Finally, you will have much easier access to early morning muffins and coffee! :hyper:

wdwmom2
11-11-2004, 05:00 PM
I agree with Greg K. Try to get one as close to the lobby as possible. It doesn't matter where you are at the BC, you are still just a short walk to Epcot.

10drum
11-11-2004, 09:40 PM
I think it is quieter on the Epcot end of the resort. The best room we've ever had, was a ground floor room next to the quiet pool. We go to Epcot/WS in the evening alot for supper, so we like being closer to Epcot. The Lobby area, seems to have alot more activity going on. It doesn't matter. It is a wonderful resort, anywhere will be fine.