PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment book/card questions

Lorix2
11-11-2004, 10:51 AM
Is the entertainment rate usually equal to the AAA rate? I just called the Dolphin as I am currently holding the AAA rate and the res. told me that the rate would be the same?

Have you found this to be true?

Has becoming an ent. member really saved you a good deal of money on travel/dining?

Would love to hear how you saved with this book/card.

:D

msr709
11-11-2004, 12:31 PM
I've only saved big in using the EC with the Loews Hotels at Universal. I've never stayed at SD. Anyone else?

BadgerBruce
11-15-2004, 07:07 PM
In the past the Entertainment, AAA & AARP rates have been the same. We have saved 50% off rack rates at S/D with the Entertainment Card.

mkymouse4ever
11-15-2004, 07:30 PM
S/D I save more being an RN and being an AP holder > seem to be better discounts than the entertainment rate.

Universal resorts are 50% off with the entertainment rate USUALLY :rolleyes: If you get the rate. ;) Been very happy to stay at Portofino bay for 50% off!

Also saved 20.00 coupon on national rental car for march, but cheaper using a different code for national than the entertainment rate on EA rental.

We usually buy the book, each year. You can save a few dollars at local resturants etc... and the national coupon pays for buying the book. ;)

I have used the entertainment rate on chicago hotels at the last minute, for an overnite stay. Comes in handy for that. ;)

Mky princess: