PDA

View Full Version : Crowd ? November 15-21

lovmy2girls
11-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Have family who are leaving Monday for six nights November 15-21 Will the crowds be light since it is not Thanksgiving week yet?

Rozzie
11-11-2004, 10:07 AM
We will be there the same week, and we are also from Pcola! We are hoping for light crowds, but from what I have been reading, sounds like it would be best to brace for the worst. Use EE and do the favorites, then park hop, fastpass, and just go with the flow. Try to do all the parks first in the week, then other stuff later. (we prob. won't do parks 20, 21, maybe shopping, resorts, maybe try a smaller park like AK early or later.)

wear some lime green! maybe we will run into each other!!! :p

lovmy2girls
11-11-2004, 10:43 AM
Hey Rozzie
Hello from Pensacola too! I hope you love the Poly! My husband and I just got back in July from a 10 night wonderful stay at the Poly with our girls. We stayed in Fiji. Email me if you have any questions. Have a great trip. My father in law and his youngest daughter (17yr.old) are making their first trip. Her mom just past and we are hoping they have a great time. Hoping for low crowds there for them.

JohnnyTarHeel
11-11-2004, 11:13 AM
We're leaving Saturday for nine nights at AK and GF. I've always heard the crowds are light up until a day or 2 before Thanksgiving...just curious why this wouldn't be true this year? I can see the weekends being a bit more crowded but not during the week.

ChasingtheMouse
11-11-2004, 02:06 PM
also leaving Sat. from CT for that week. Been there previously that same time and it was EMPTY!!! Staying at AKL. I suspect MGM will be busy Sunday cause of soap weekend, other than that i think it will be empty