PDA

View Full Version : Pop Connecting Rooms--hard to get?

Tigger&Belle
11-11-2004, 08:55 AM
I think that my sister and mom are going to extend their trip for a couple of nights and stay at Pop, where my son and I have a room. How hard is it to get connecting rooms when there is not a "real" need (ie, young children are not staying in the connecting room).

T&B

Chip 'n Dale Express
11-11-2004, 12:54 PM
50% of Pop's rooms are connecting... so it shouldn't be that hard. However, depending on occupancy, it might be harder if you have a ton of requests (ie, pool side, lake view, specific building, etc)

Upon check-in, just make sure to remind them that you want a connecting room.

Tigger&Belle
11-11-2004, 03:04 PM
Thanks, Tyler! I do have other requests, but of course the connecting would be an important one if they do end up reserving.

T&B

Bill From PA
11-11-2004, 03:53 PM
We asked once, no special need, and got it.

Bill From PA:drinking1

Tigger&Belle
11-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Thanks, Bill!

I figure that the with so many connecting rooms in such a big resort and checking in at the same time, that we should be in good shape. Unless I need the connecting door, I usually request NOT to have one (to help with room noise), but I usually still end up with it.

Oh, one funny thing, Bill, I was "Dising" the other day and my 14yo son (I think it was the 14yo as opposed to the 11yo) walked in and saw a thread that I was reading that had one of your posts and he said, "is that Dad?" Uh, you don't exactly look like my DH, maybe it was the drink! I got a good laugh, regardless. :teeth:

T&B

Bill From PA
11-11-2004, 04:26 PM
"maybe it was the drink!'

I share that trait with a lot of guys!

Bill From PA

thedisneymom
11-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Tyler-
We will be traveling with my Mom who has special needs. What is the difference with the handi kings-some in green and some in purple. She needs a roll in shower- so which rooms apply? Also, are there any on the top floors in a building close to the food/buses without paying for preferred? Thanks.

Chip 'n Dale Express
11-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by thedisneymom
Tyler-
We will be traveling with my Mom who has special needs. What is the difference with the handi kings-some in green and some in purple. She needs a roll in shower- so which rooms apply? Also, are there any on the top floors in a building close to the food/buses without paying for preferred? Thanks.

There are king rooms with roll in showers in the 50's and 70's. Off the top of my head, I don't remember which buildings... but they will be on all 4 floors.

thedisneymom
11-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Thanks so much for your help! Hope to see you on the bus.