PDA

View Full Version : Contact for Polynesian Concierge

jazmyin
11-11-2004, 05:43 AM
We are going to WDW and staying at the Polynesian Concierge. I have read on these boards that they send you an information package to help with planning. We are leaving in just over three weeks and have not received anything. The e-mail address address I was given is not working and this is a surprise trip so I can't use my phone to call. Can someone out there please e-mail me with the concierge planning office address?

CarolinaChick
11-11-2004, 07:00 AM
The Poly concierge planning info is:

Tel 407.824.2466
Fax 407.824.3162

email: wdw.polynesian.island.planning.office@disney.com

Tess
11-11-2004, 07:20 AM
Oftentimes your reservation is overlooked if it was booked by someone other than yourself. Other times, it is just accidently overlooked.

I'd certainly e-mail with a request for immediate attention. Typically, the PVI (Personal Vacation Itinerary) is mailed between the 90/60 day mark of your arrival. Sometimes it's later. . .sometimes sooner. Last year we received several--one about 6 months out, another at 90 days, and still a third at 30 days. Funny thing is, we had all of our PS requests in via e-mail by the 90 day mark.

Best of luck.

PolyHereWeCome
11-11-2004, 09:40 AM
You definitely should have heard from them by now. Like Tess, we heard from them shortly after we booked and again at around 5 months.

Even if you don't need any help with anything, for piece of mind, I'd contact them either via e-mail or phone.

Tikiman
11-11-2004, 10:53 AM
They have an electronic version of the Personal Itinerary now that you can fill out and email. It has all the same info as the one mailed. If you want me to send you one than email me at

steves5150@yahoo.com

I did not get one last trip but that was becasue they had already taken care of all that I needed from me emailing them.

Past years we have gotten the one in the mail around 3-4 weeks out. The earliest we ever got one was 2 months out. Sometimes you will get a call also but it all depends on how you book. Some travel agents systems do not link up well with the computers at the Polynesian and other travel agents never pass along your address to have them send it to you.

Our travel planner actually knows many of the staff and talks with them often so I know everything gets taken care of.

Aloha

Steve