PDA

View Full Version : what type of things do you or can you

crow11ad
11-11-2004, 12:06 AM
request for your room prior to checking in? We are staying at the WL and wanted to know what any of you have requested and how you went about it. Or what towel animals were left for you and was it done every day for you.

Scoootch
11-11-2004, 08:54 AM
General things we request are:

1. Non-smoking room (if you're a smoker you can request the opposite)

2. Location (particular floor,bldng, section of the resort)

3. bed rails or high chair (we have a toddler)

4. balcony (some resorts - particularly BC, only have standing room only balcony's and it's hit and miss if you get one so best to make a request)

I'm sure there are more people can think of both those are some requests to make off the top of my head. I'd make them when you book or call CRO back if you've already booked and have the requests added to your ressie. Just remember that all requests are just that - no guarantees. But if you don't ask, you also may not get so if there's a particular thing you'd like such as location or any of the other suggestions, then definitly put in the request.;)

HTH's:wave:

HM
11-11-2004, 09:11 AM
I have a courtyard room at WL reserved. I've requested non-smoking, high floor, bunk beds, facing main pool.

crow11ad
11-11-2004, 10:28 AM
But what about right before you get to your room. Like 3 days prior, what do you request?

Scoootch
11-12-2004, 08:28 AM
I just put in all my requests with CRO when I book and then reiterate them to the CM checking me in when I get there;)

crow11ad
11-12-2004, 06:24 PM
I'm lost for a minute. What is cro? I am guessing it is something to do with the cast member at WL.

safetymom
11-12-2004, 06:36 PM
CRO- central reservations. The place you call to make your reservation.

There is no need to make requests if you don't have any. If you do then call central reservations and have your requests noted in your reservation.

As far as towel animals they are a gift from the housekeeper. You can't request them. So the best piece of advice is to just be surprised if you get one or several. Don't go expecting them and be disapointed.

crow11ad
11-12-2004, 10:32 PM
I hope that they make animals for us. Espically if we have Disney merchandise that we purchased. That would be so cool.