PDA

View Full Version : All AKL pool and standard rooms gone?

EEyorelover22
11-10-2004, 09:09 PM
I just called for a poolview room at AKL for June and there were no poolview or standard rooms left. I've never had that happen this far out. I'm glad I reserved poolview and not standard since they are now all gone.

I still can't believe it either. Unfortunately, this will force us to move after our first night :(

Tiffany
11-10-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by EEyorelover22
I just called for a poolview room at AKL for June and there were no poolview or standard rooms left. I've never had that happen this far out. I'm glad I reserved poolview and not standard since they are now all gone.

I still can't believe it either. Unfortunately, this will force us to move after our first night :(

All gone at rack rate? Were you checking for a discounted pool or standard view room? I can see maybe the rooms that were allocated for AAA discounts being sold out but not all of the rooms at rack rate.

EEyorelover22
11-10-2004, 09:33 PM
All sold out for rack rate. That's what she told me. No standard or poolview rooms available.

I just checked online and they are available. Guess I will call back. I thought it was weird.

EEyorelover22
11-11-2004, 05:41 AM
I am not sure what the deal was with the first CM I talked to, but there were all types of rooms left for our extra night. I guess she was new.