PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Activities at CR, GF or POLY

tinkfan4ever
11-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Does anyone know if there are any Christmas activities planned for the CR, GF or Poly resorts for Dec. 24 or 25th? Like decorating cookies for Santa, seeing Santa, or Characters dressed in Christmas attire? The Swan & Dolphin has several really neat sounding fun activities. We're considering switching but really like the idea of staying at the CR. Let me know what you think ....
Thanks!

tinkfan4ever
11-11-2004, 02:13 PM
bump

tinkfan4ever
11-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Isn't there anyone who knows this info? Last time to Bump.
Thanks!

BCV23
11-12-2004, 08:07 PM
We've only been to WDW twice for Christmas Day and on one of those occassions we actaully flew down and checked in on 12/25. One stay was at the Polynesian and the othere was at the GF. I believe both resorts did have special activities although our kids were older by then.

But I doubt that the resorts will publish the schedule ahead of time. If they did, there would probably be lots of people who would read of it and pop on over from the MK. Disney being Disney would not want to spoil anyone's magic and would probably not deny some little child some happiness. So whatever activity may be offered will probably be only announced to guests who have checked in.

This is just my guess though. ::yes::

cressy
11-13-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by tinkfan4ever
Does anyone know if there are any Christmas activities planned for the CR, GF or Poly resorts for Dec. 24 or 25th? Like decorating cookies for Santa, seeing Santa, or Characters dressed in Christmas attire? The Swan & Dolphin has several really neat sounding fun activities. We're considering switching but really like the idea of staying at the CR. Let me know what you think ....
Thanks!

How did you hear of the Christmas activities at the S/D/?We'll be there the 21-23, and would love to find out about any holiday stuff going on.
Is there a link?
Thanks!
Hope you have a great trip!

disneyeveryyear
11-13-2004, 07:33 PM
Cressy,

If you go to the homepage on the DisBoard, there is info on the right hand side re: the S/D. Just click on the link and it has info day by day.

I just called yesterday and ordered the ELF tuck in service on the 24th. There is also cookie decorating, etc.