PDA

View Full Version : DVC Christmas Tree List & Info NOV. 10TH, please read for those who are on the list

wdwstar
11-10-2004, 10:25 AM
Updated - NOV 10TH ,christmas tree pass list
Updated 2004 Passing of The DVC Christmas Tree List

VWL 1ST TREE

Nanajoy2x Nov. 29- Dec. 5
Mitymott Dec.5-9
Paul H Dec. 9-11
Gail & Joe Dec. 12- 23
Wdwstar Dec. 23-26 (sending the tree ) confirmed/ set of christmas lights for the balcony

VWL 2ND TREE

goofy4wdw59 Nov. 27- Dec.4 (bring the tree) confirmed
momsully Dec.4-8 (donating a set of light for the balcony)
Lesley Dec. 12-17
disneynut Dec. 18-23
wdwstar(brother) Dec. 23-26
dyingtodisney Dec.26-jan.3

VWL 3RD tree

bompy213 Dec. 2-5 (donating the tree) confirmed
slk537 Dec. 5-8
debloco Dec. 17-23
northwoods Dec. 23-25

VWL 4TH TREE

pixiedustforever Nov. 20-27 (donating the tree)confirmed
WDWJWEB1 Nov.30-Dec.5
Time4disney Dec.5-7
VMS dec. 7-10
LIFERBABE Dec. 16-24
ldomino Dec. 24-27

BCV TREE

disneyfreak2127 Nov 20-26
Disneykidds Nov.27-30
Stimpy Dec.1-8
diszip Dec. 8-10
Ceejay13 Dec.10-16 (bring the tree) confirmed
goldilocks_63 Dec. 17-24
Petelachall Dec. 24- Jan. 1

BWV 1ST TREE

JoEllen Nov. 28- Dec. 3
goofy4wdw2 dec. 3-5
Twinmomplus2 Dec.5-12 ( bring the tree) confirmed
Mhelsey Dec.13-17
Bobbiwoz Dec.19-23
Pumbaa_ Dec.24-27
chrisgil1 jan.1-9
danielbartlett jan. 9-14

BWV 2ND TREE

Kathleena Dec.1-8 (bring the tree)confirmed
ducky4disney dec. 8-15 (SSR)
Dizzy4Disney Dec. 18-23

OKW 1ST TREE

Niagara2 Thanksgiving Nov.19-28 (bring the tree) confirmed
jmminarik Nov. 28-Dec. 4
pjshaff dec. 4-10
tenaseewalker dec. 13-18
Belle3 Dec. 18-24
LittleMissMickey dec.24-jan.11

OKW 2ND TREE

minievicky Nov. 27-dec.5
goodcook5 dec. 10-14
kocar dec. 17-21 (bring the tree) confirmed
Cinderellaiam dec.21-23

SSR 1ST TREE

ShaneV Dec. 5-11 (bring the tree) confirmed
BounceyTigger Dec. 11-14
bobbiwoz Dec. 18-19
rsschneck Dec. 19-24
Johnson Dec. 24-27

SSR 2ND TREE

magicalmcwho Nov. 27- Dec. 5
vogel642 Dec. 5-8
sstJean Dec. 8-13 ( back up, if we need another tree)
dallastxcpa Dec. 19-24 (donating 2nd tree) confirmed

just a few little rules and info on passing the 2nd year DVC Christmas Trees.

First of all, i would like to Thank All the DVC Members that have donated the DVC Christmas Trees for each one of the DVC resorts, some DVC resorts have 2 Christmas Trees.
Last year i believe there was two trees and the trees were passed from member to member instead of the trees staying at one resort. It was a very magical trip home for those Dvc Members and I wannted to bring that magic back again for the DVC Members ......
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

If you are the first DVC Member on the list and you are also the member donating the tree to your resort, we dont have to worry about shipping the tree to the first Member or to the resort.

If you are the first DVC Member but not donating the tree, by now the DVC Member should have contacted you about shipping the tree to you or to let you know the tree will be shipped to the resort.

For the DVC Members that are donating the trees, please attach a card to the outside of the tree box with each DVC Member last name and dates to receive the tree.
and if your tree has to be shipped back to you, please address a card to be attched with your name & address for the last DVC Member to ship the tree back to you.
also i ask for an envelope be placed inside the tree box for a $1 or $2 to be donated by each family to cover the shipping cost .
(so the last family will not have to bear the cost of the shipping).

Please pick the Christmas Trees up from the bellhop after 11am on the day you are to receive the tree and to return the tree by 11am on the day you are to drop the tree off at the bellhop desk. also please cross your name off the card so the card shows the next DVC family's name and dates.

Your DVC Member that is donating your tree to your resort may have contacted you about adding a small ornament with your familys last name for the tree or any other special directions or suggestions. Please check your pms or emails.

If they have not you may contact them from the Tree list to make suggestions.

If you have any questions please post.::yes::

If your dates or resort have changed please pm me asap.

Happy Holidays to you & your Families ,
Have a Magical vacation going Home ,
and Enjoy your DVC Christmas Tree.
Welcome Home...........
sue
wdwstar

Stimpy
11-10-2004, 10:31 AM
Thank you so much for all the work you put into this WDWStar!!!! You really are a magical person!!!

Also thanks to all the people donating trees!!!

bobbiwoz
11-10-2004, 01:23 PM
sue, you're a Star! Thank you for arranging this.

Bobbi:D

kathleena
11-10-2004, 07:13 PM
Thanks so much for arranging this. My group is small, but excited!

disneyfreak2127
11-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Wow! Sue, you are awesome! This is exactly why I just don't understand those people in this world who DON'T GET Disney World! DVC has created a wonderful community of members (family). I am so glad to be a part of it! Happy Holidays to all! :grouphug:

trampslady
11-11-2004, 08:19 AM
Is there a home for the BCV tree after 12/24? We are there from 12/22-12/27 and a few days of Christmas cheer directly in the room might be a nice surprise for hubby.

CinderellaIam
11-11-2004, 04:44 PM
Thanks for making all of our Christmas vacations magical....

PeteLachall
11-11-2004, 07:50 PM
WDWSTAR You have been doing a great job. But I was wondering what happened we have been on the BCV tree list since the beginning from Dec 24 to Jan 2. Are we not able to be on the list anymore?

ceejay13
11-11-2004, 10:09 PM
PeteLacall - We can certainly put you on the list. Both wdwstar and I had tried to PM'd you and couldn't so we hadn't got confirmation. Were you going to get it on the 24th?? If so I will add you to the list I will put in the tree. Then you will be the one to send it back. I will include a shipping label with my address or you can have it shipped at the BWV business center if you don't want to take it back home with you.

wdwstar
11-12-2004, 08:49 AM
Sorry Petelachall, i have added you back to the list just pm me with your last name soon and that will confirm your dates.

Trampslady i added you to the bwv list , i also pm ed you with some info, please pm me soon with your last name and i will confirm your dates and resort(BCV).

thank you to all for your info and i know we are all getting excited to spread the magic from DVC membet to DVC member.

to all that couldnt be involved please look for the DVC christmas trees in the windows of all the DVC resorts and you will know its US and because we want to share the magic with you too !

happy holidays

SStJean
11-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Wdwstar, thanks again for all of your work on this great project.

Now for the question...

I noticed that there is a 6 day gap between my checkout from SSR and dallastxcpa's check-in. Is it Ok to just leave the tree in its box with the bellhop? Should there be a note saying that it will be picked up on the 19th?

Thanks,
Steve

wdwstar
11-12-2004, 06:15 PM
The tree will be fine at the bellhop for 6 days. there should be a card attached to the tree box with the members last names and their dates.
when you drop the tree off at the bellhop just cross your last name and dates off, so the next family's last name and dates are showing.

enjoy ! Happy Holidays !

goofy4wdw2
11-12-2004, 10:24 PM
do i need to know the last name of the person taking the tree after us, or will it just be listed on the tree box? tia!

goldilocks_63
11-13-2004, 08:25 PM
Thank you !!!!

Goldi

wdwstar
11-14-2004, 10:23 AM
goofy4wdw2 there will be a card on the outside of the tree box with last names and their dates to have the tree.

any questions please post, thank you...

pixiedustforever
11-14-2004, 10:27 PM
just bumpin' this back up for those who need to read it!

"Pixiedustforever"
:earsgirl: :wave:

magicalmcwho
11-20-2004, 05:39 PM
Just thought i would bump the thread. Need to read it one more time before we leave this coming Friday.

Jim.:wave:

icydog
11-20-2004, 06:17 PM
I notice on the 2nd OKW tree there is a gap of a few days. I will be at OKW on the 6-10 December and can fill the gap. How do I, if indeed there is anyway to do this, get added to the tree list?
Marylyn Carlyle
icydog@comcast.net

BTW, I just checked and the OKW tree will not be brought to the resort until the 17th of December. HOw then will this work???

magicalmcwho
11-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Hi icy-dog,

The tree will be shipped to the first person on the list or to the resort itself.

icydog
11-20-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by magicalmcwho
Hi icy-dog,

The tree will be shipped to the first person on the list or to the resort itself.

Okay that makes a lot of sense. Now how do I get added to the list??

Thanks very much for your reply. MARYLYN

LIFERBABE
11-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Now how do I get added to the list??

Send wdwstar a PM.
HTH!

icydog
11-20-2004, 08:01 PM
Thanks very much. I sent the PM

wdwstar
11-21-2004, 09:36 AM
icy-dog

if KOCAR has not shipped the tree yet, then i can add your name to the list. once the tree is shipped there is really no way to add your last name to the tree box for the bellhop to release the tree to you.

unless i can get a hold of the first member on the list to add your last name. i will try and get back to you !

dec. 6-10 okw2nd tree

icydog
11-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by wdwstar
icy-dog

if KOCAR has not shipped the tree yet, then i can add your name to the list. once the tree is shipped there is really no way to add your last name to the tree box for the bellhop to release the tree to you.

unless i can get a hold of the first member on the list to add your last name. i will try and get back to you !

dec. 6-10 okw2nd tree

Thanks for trying! Marylyn

wdwstar
11-21-2004, 09:31 PM
icy-dog as of tonight, i have not heard fromthe member that is donating the tree or the first member on the list. hang in there and as soon as i hear something i will post or pm you .
::yes::

icydog
11-22-2004, 08:11 AM
If you could send me a PM or an email when, or if, something changes I would appreciate it. I often have too many posts to look at all the thread response notices and sometimes I miss something important. I thank you very much for trying.
Marylyn

wdwstar
11-24-2004, 07:46 AM
just a reminder to check your dates on the tree list before you go and enjoy the DVC Christmas Tree.

dont forget to post during your stay if you can and tell us all
about your DVC Christmas Tree:wave2: