PDA

View Full Version : So many questions?

donnac48
11-10-2004, 10:25 AM
This board is great! I got answers to so many of my questions for my upcoming trip. Here's another. I got the CR for the week of 11/30. Some nights at AP rate some nights not. When I get down there if there are AP rates available at CR, will they discount my rooms? :earsgirl:

PratersloveDW
11-10-2004, 10:33 AM
You really should continue to call and see about the rates. They only have a certain number of rooms to give at these rates, so, if you go down there without already having the room booked with the AP rates, chances are you won't get it! But you never know!!! Best of luck and have lots of magical fun!

CRSNDSNY
11-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by donnac48
This board is great! I got answers to so many of my questions for my upcoming trip. Here's another. I got the CR for the week of 11/30. Some nights at AP rate some nights not. When I get down there if there are AP rates available at CR, will they discount my rooms? :earsgirl:
Can you switch to another resort on AP rate for the days you do not currently have an AP rate?

donnac48
11-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Unfortunately, everything is booked. Even rack rates. Seems like it is going to be busy that week. I hope it's not too bad. :earsgirl: