PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs Resort or Dolphin

tiffanym5375
11-09-2004, 08:31 PM
I know one is deluxe and the other is a moderate resort. With that aside which resort would you stay in? Dolphin looks like our style (nice beds), but we are open to anything. The price of the moderate resort is apealing, we don't have kids. Please help!:confused: :confused: :wave:

DisneyJen0504
11-09-2004, 08:43 PM
We love CSR! We don't have kids either...yet! We were there in May for our honeymoon and had a wonderful time for a great price! However, we would like to stay at the Swan or Dolphin and I think if you can get a good rate, the Dolphin would be a great choice. It is a deluxe and there are more dining options as well as the walk/boat to parks like Epcot and MGM or the Boardwalk. Weight those things out before you decide. If the close proximity to those areas isn't your thing, CSR is beautiful. We found it to be very peaceful and romantic during our trips to WDW.
Good luck!

swilphil
11-10-2004, 07:45 AM
The Dolphin has a great location. It's so nice to be able to stroll over to Epcot for a bit to eat. The Dolphin also has some good discounts, so keep checking.

Buzz2001
11-10-2004, 07:50 AM
I love CSR too. Check out my CSR website below for pics, info and links.