PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Rooms

genetic jackhammer
11-09-2004, 12:32 PM
I'm pretty sure this question has been asked previously, and I apologize, but it just is taking too long to look through all the pages!!

I've been looking at the different room configurations and wasn't too sure if the following configuration is available at AKL. For a deluxe room, are there any available with a two queen bed plus a day bed set up?? This works extremely well for our family since the two kids do not sleep in the same bed very well...to many battles about one inch of toe or finger being on the others side!!

Thanks in advance!!

PS - yeah I know..what about bunk beds...we want to enjoy our vacation!! Not bring one of the daredevils to the hospital!!

:hyper:

spiceycat
11-09-2004, 01:24 PM
the bunk beds are WDW are made to withstand crumpy and hyper kids - they know their clientell.

So I would think your kids would be safe.

Taratink
11-09-2004, 02:03 PM
I am being a daredevil with my 3 and 5 yr. old kids. We are bunking it. I am sure that I will still her "hey, she's looking at me." I might have to jump off the balcony! I hope that they will be too tired to fight at bedtime.
Tara

spiceycat
11-09-2004, 03:35 PM
here is the bunk beds at AKL

http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/akl_rm4.jpg

roozlilone
11-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by genetic jackhammer
I'm pretty sure this question has been asked previously, and I apologize, but it just is taking too long to look through all the pages!!

I've been looking at the different room configurations and wasn't too sure if the following configuration is available at AKL. For a deluxe room, are there any available with a two queen bed plus a day bed set up?? This works extremely well for our family since the two kids do not sleep in the same bed very well...to many battles about one inch of toe or finger being on the others side!!

Thanks in advance!!

PS - yeah I know..what about bunk beds...we want to enjoy our vacation!! Not bring one of the daredevils to the hospital!!

It's nice to know there is someone else out there that has the same problems with their kids! HA! I'm not alone! I understand completely about your kids not sleeping well together, I have 2 girls, when we went in June, they were 4 and 6. And you would think a Queen size bed would be big enough, but OH no! It's big enough for two adults but not two little kids, though, go figure. We stayed at the AKL in a deluxe room, with 2 Queen beds, no daybed. My understanding is the deluxe rooms with king beds have the daybed. You didn't mention how old your kids are? We switched midway to the WL and got a bunkbed room which was heavenly! They slept, we slept! My 4 year old is a daredevil also, but the way the beds are set up makes it hard for any kind of jumping (I did put her on the bottom and my 6 year old was on top) If you are considering a deluxe room at the AKL, which is pretty expensive, the YC, BC, BI, Contemporary etc. all have 2 Queens and a daybed in each of their rooms. Good luck and have fun!

:hyper: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

genetic jackhammer
11-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Thank you for all your great and funny replies. I'll figure something out...but it wouldn't surprise me if Bunk Beds would be the highlite of the trip. I'll just bring along an extra ace bandage.