PDA

View Full Version : Please Help AKL Room Suggestions Needed

Disney Forever
11-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Well now that I have decided to go to AKL for my 2 day & 1 night trip to WDW. I booked a savannah view, but I need help in choosing a room.

I am going with my DW, my 8 year old DS and 6 year old DS.

I already spoke with DW and she wants to see zebras so after some research I know that I want to request the Arusha Savannah.

Can anyone help me as to what floor, or even maybe a room number that you liked. so that I can get a better idea of what specifics i should request. Since we are only going for 1 night, I want to try and get the best room I can.

Thanks so much

Nathan

Candice30
11-09-2004, 08:01 AM
i'm sure that you will get a lot of different views on this but i think the best thing i ever did at akl was book on the bottom floor. our room was in the middle of the savannah (sorry i don't remember what #) on the ground floor. we had an unobstructed view of the animals all day and at eye level. it was also easy to hit the pool, food court, and lobby.

if you look at the map on wdwig.com i believe the middle rooms are in the 2500s, 3500s, 4500s, and 5500s.

have fun!

HughJackman'n'me
11-09-2004, 09:10 AM
...noisier on the ground floor or on the 3rd floor (lobby level?). I have a std room booked and I can't decide on a request (I'm hoping for MUCHO pixie Dust :wizard: to fall my way so we can get upgraded:rolleyes: !)