PDA

View Full Version : Where were y'all? We missed you

nativetxn
11-08-2004, 10:00 PM
We have a WISH chat every Monday night at 9pm.

Where <i>were</i> y'all? I was there and KathyTX was there. There were WISHers there but most of y'all were missing in action.

Katholyn

Minniespal
11-09-2004, 03:08 AM
Kath ~

I would really like to visit the Wish chat but I can never work out the time difference. One of these days I will make it.

ohMom
11-09-2004, 06:54 AM
i was busy until 10 p.m. and then I knew you were done chatting!

Over the next six months I have several meetings on Monday nights as i'm involved in organizing a 5k as a fundraiser for a pantry I volunteer at! it's a huge event and huge leap of faith for our small group :) we are aiming high with a goal of raising $10,000 which will be our budget for one quarter next year!

just wanted to let you know I thought of you -- i will plan on it next week!

AprilN
11-09-2004, 10:39 AM
I wish I could make it, but since I'm on the west coast, starting at 6 P.M. PST just doesn't work out for me. WISH chat always starts during my Curves workout, then I immediately head to dinner (because I'm usually starving!), and by the time I'm done eating... chat is over. :(

I would definitely try to be there otherwise! Maybe I'll try to stop in if I even finish dinner before 7:00 PST - but with my new (much longer) commute, I wouldn't count on it. Hope you'll have more WISHers around next week!

WDWHound
11-09-2004, 10:47 AM
Monday nights are regularly booked for Mandy and I, so I can't usually chat that night.

AlreadyexcitedGrammy
11-09-2004, 11:06 AM
but I just didn't have it in me to "break" the total relaxation feeling of the massage I had just had! headed home - made a hot cup of tea and veggied the rest of the evening!

Next week I'll sure try to make it - I miss you guys ::yes::

Hollyann
11-12-2004, 11:20 PM
Ya know, I started chatting regularly.

Then the election came up and I worked full time for that. The day after the election, we headed up to PA to visit a very sick relative. When we returned home, my Dad was in the hospital. We just haven't had a minute to ourselves.

I'll shoot for next Monday! See you then!

CookieGVB
11-15-2004, 11:56 AM
It's been a loonnnggg time since I've been in DIS chat - not sure if the home computer can handle it.

I'll try tonight, though. :)

nativetxn
11-15-2004, 03:00 PM
Hope to see you there tonight, Cookie.

CookieGVB
11-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Ugh - sorry - couldn't make it last night - too much home drama - maybe next week. :)