PDA

View Full Version : Been MIA!! Time to RECOMMIT!! :):)

chrismiss56
11-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Good Morning to All!!:wave: :wave:

I have been MIA for several months and have really missed visiting. Been working 2 jobs plus dealing with family issues and physical therapy twice a week which left me NO time for visiting with you and getting the support I need:( :(

I quit the 2nd job as of last Saturday and feels GOOD!! Things at home are starting to settle down:sunny: :sunny: SO now it is time to refocus on ME!!:tongue: :tongue:

I was doing really well just using common sense and portion control. Actually lost 8lbs!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: Sadly they are creeping back on. Stepped on the scale this morning and YIKES!!

So I am back and looking for love and support. Time to claim back my body and my health!!

Leave me some words of encouragement - need all the help I can get.

Have a magical Disney Day!!::MickeyMo

helenk
11-08-2004, 07:52 AM
Welcome back, I know exactly how you feel, but it really does help to read and post on this board. I had gone off plan a bit and stopped exercising, but I started back on track and I feel good.
Good luck to you I know it is tough but the support here is very helpful!

Princess Michelle
11-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Welcome back, Linda! It's so good to see you! I'm glad things are settling down for you, way to go on that 8lb. loss!!! :teeth:

yasuern
11-08-2004, 12:20 PM
Welcome Back!!

Why is it that we always put ourselves last? I do it all the time!
Glad to see that you are focusing some time to yourself! Thats all you really need to get going again (and of course the support from the WISH board:D )

Again WELCOME BACK!
Sue

nativetxn
11-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Welcome back, sweetie. I've been missing in action, too. I'm so glad to see you here again.

Good for you losing 8 pounds when you were so busy. Just think how well you're going to do now that you are back on WISH.

Katholyn