PDA

View Full Version : Mc Donald's Gift certificate ?

crazelion
11-07-2004, 04:31 PM
I have a question about MC Donalds gift certificate. If by some Mc Donalds gift certificates in Chattanooga can I used them at the Downtown Dinsey Mc Donalds.

My thinking is buy some Mc Donalds gift certifcates in Chattanooga can I used them at any Mc Donalds through Georgia and Florida.

I going on a bus trip June 2005 to WDW and trying cut my food budget in having by buying gift certificates to Mc Donalds sine there might one of our stops to eat at.

smilingmouse
11-07-2004, 05:43 PM
I'm pretty sure that the GCs can be used at any McDonalds in the US. I just looked at the McD's website and it said they must be used in the US, Canada or Puerto Rico....

Hope this helps!

Have a great trip :)

summerrluvv
11-07-2004, 05:52 PM
They can be used at any McDonalds. Don't forget to enter the code from the back of the booklet on the Upromise.com website if you are a member there!

got2lovedisney
11-07-2004, 07:14 PM
My local McDonald's does NOT accept the gift certificates...the drive thru guy says it's because they are a franchise and the local owner does not accept them. I hope this is a rare exception.

lc1965
11-07-2004, 07:59 PM
I suggest you purchase Disney Dollars in advance & then can use them anywhere at Disney. When I'm planning a Disney trip, I purchase a few Disney Dollars every month, so I don't get a head-banging credit card bill when I return. It not only spreads the cost over several months, but it earns you whatever premium your card gives. If you have a Disney Visa, all the better because then you're earning more Disney reward dollars for your trip. Besides, I figure I can get McD's at home (& even here I avoid it like the plagues) -- when I'm at Disney I want to get something I can't get at home.

crazelion
11-07-2004, 08:16 PM
Thanks for answering my questions about MC Donalds gift certifactes.

I think I will stick with a mixed of small amount cash, traveler's checks, and credit card.