PDA

View Full Version : Does WalMart take coupons?

SplshMtn99
11-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Stupid question, I know. But for some reason I never take them with me when I go there. I have this faint memory of once being told they don't accept coupons. ???

Disneefun
11-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Ours here in Nc does, but no doubling.

Cindy B
11-07-2004, 01:58 PM
Some don't accept internet coupons. (the ones that you print off your own computer)

They don't double them either

SplshMtn99
11-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Thanks. It was the Sunday newspaper slick insert coupons I was most interested in.

Kevenswife2
11-07-2004, 05:55 PM
And don't forget, Walmart will also honor a competitors price. All you need is their current sale flyer. They will not, however, honor a percentage off sale. This saves me from having to drive 50 miles sometimes!

Cindy B
11-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Kevenswife2
And don't forget, Walmart will also honor a competitors price. All you need is their current sale flyer. They will not, however, honor a percentage off sale. This saves me from having to drive 50 miles sometimes!

My local Walmart does not price match.

tinkerbee
11-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Cindy B I would call 1800walmart because it is company policy to price match and in all reality they should be doing save on their sale so it sould actually be a lower price if they are doing their jobs right. The only time they won't is if it is a percentage off.

grlpwrd
11-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Actually, they won't price match if it's B1G1F (buy one get one free), % off, and it has to be the exact brand or the Walmart store brand.

OP, I think you may be thinking of Sam's Club (which is part of the WalMart empire) - they don't accept coupons except their own which is usually mailed out.

tinkerbee
11-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Your wal-mart must really stink!! Because even if it is buy on get one free they should go over to that store and make sure that the are still lower in price, same goes for if it is a percentage off. And it doesn't have to be the extact brand as long as it compares (because walmart doesn't have Martha Sewart brand). I'm glad my wal-mart is better.