PDA

View Full Version : vouchers from Hotwire how long does it take

crazy for mic
11-07-2004, 12:49 PM
If I order vouchers from hotwiresaving club, how long does it take to get them? We leave in 10 days. Do you think that that is long enough?
Thanks in advance for your help.

jkmmah
11-07-2004, 12:56 PM
I ordered ours one night and had them in my mailbox 4 days later.

pplasky
11-07-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by jkmmah
I ordered ours one night and had them in my mailbox 4 days later.

Ditto.

KLAIT
11-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Me too!

Franne
11-07-2004, 01:57 PM
We just got back and I have 5 extra lunch vouchers, the $31 ones, that we didn't use. If anyone wants them at face value plus shipping, send me a PM, thanks!
Franne

tarheelmjfan
11-07-2004, 05:00 PM
I placed my order on a Sat., and received them on the following Thurs. I have been very pleased with their service. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

nana2tots
11-07-2004, 05:27 PM
Dang, Fran, i just ordered another batch last week, and just received them, Let me check my funds!!!!!Not trying to sound cheap, but would you be willing to take a little less?????E-mail me
nana2tots

Kellydelly
11-07-2004, 06:18 PM
I ordered mine on a Monday afternoon and they came the following Friday. I used the free shipping option. We live in MI.

jenjersnap
11-08-2004, 11:08 AM
Mine took 8 days. I was in a panic *** SeaWorld tix that I ordered also thru Hotwire after the vouchers arrived first. But they finally arrived safe and sound. Ten days is playing it pretty close but the odds seem solidly in your favor. Good luck!

gabmilan
11-08-2004, 07:36 PM
I am sooooooooo confused. I joined Hotwire because I understood that they sold discounted WDW tickets. We are staying at the WDW AllStar Movie and I am now ready to purchase tickets, but can't figure out how I can purchase them via Hotwire. Do they sell the Ultimate Hopper Tickets for resort guests only, or are those only sold by WDW? How do you purchase the vouchers that I keep reading about? We are going to be there from 12/31/04 - 1/4/05. HELP!

It's getting close and I'm running out of research time!!!!!!

WW to WDW :

DisnophileJen
11-08-2004, 11:37 PM
We are leaving 11/18 to start driving to Fl. We won't be at the parks until 11/29 (staying with family for Thanksgiving). I went ahead and JUST ordered PHP and vouchers today. Looks like the other CO poster took 8 days - yikes! I pray they come faster!! We will have someone at the house who can forward them to us if it comes to that! I couldn't believe the savings even compared to Disney's advanced 5 day (no plus), which is what we were planning on doing. Since it was just $4 more/ticket for the plus tix, we of course decided to do that and maybe throw in a water park during our trip. BTW - do you do water parks in December???? :rolleyes:

jenjersnap
11-09-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by DisnophileJen
We are leaving 11/18 to start driving to Fl. We won't be at the parks until 11/29 (staying with family for Thanksgiving). I went ahead and JUST ordered PHP and vouchers today. Looks like the other CO poster took 8 days - yikes! I pray they come faster!! We will have someone at the house who can forward them to us if it comes to that! I couldn't believe the savings even compared to Disney's advanced 5 day (no plus), which is what we were planning on doing. Since it was just $4 more/ticket for the plus tix, we of course decided to do that and maybe throw in a water park during our trip. BTW - do you do water parks in December???? :rolleyes:

I really think my experience was a fluke. I just wanted to make the OP aware that, or at least one person out there, it took a little bit longer. The funny thing is that they are sent from Omaha, not far from CO at all.

I will be interested in the answer to your water parks question. We're hoping to do one of them too!

MAC3
11-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Franne
We just got back and I have 5 extra lunch vouchers, the $31 ones, that we didn't use. If anyone wants them at face value plus shipping, send me a PM, thanks!
Franne

Do they still expire 5/31/05?

caribear
11-12-2004, 06:40 PM
I received an email confirmation that my vouchers shipped on 11/5...so it has been a full week, yet my vouchers have not yet arrived. I think it took 10 days for me to receive my first order too. I can't remember where the items are mailed from though...maybe CA and that's why it takes so long to reach FL??

I think the new vouchers that will be mailed starting in January will have a new expiration date.

pirateofthecarolinas
11-13-2004, 02:55 PM
I ordered mine on Tues. 11/9 and got them today Sat. 11/13. That's not bad.

Lori