PDA

View Full Version : Another WDW pass question

tarheelmjfan
11-07-2004, 11:37 AM
We are only spending 3 days out of a 10 night WDW stay, in the parks. Thanks to this great board, I now know where to buy 3 day passes. However, I'm willing to buy a 4 day pass, if it includes what I'm looking for. I would like a pass that includes DQ & PI, but we're not interested in the water parks. I would like to take DS(12) to the earliest Comedy Warehouse show, and I don't really want to pay full price at PI for that one show. Does anyone know where I can find a hopper pass that includes DQ & PI? Thanks for all your help. :) We've always had season passes until this year, and I'm clueless about hopper passes.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

SusanD
11-07-2004, 11:47 AM
I think discountorlandovacation.com has a three day pass that includes either PI or DQ and is valid for 10 days from first use. The price is on sale (until Nov. 30th) for $180 for adults and there is a shipping charge.

Kevenswife2
11-07-2004, 07:00 PM
Hotwire Savings Club, 4-day Hopper Plus 1, Adult $208. Price includes tax and shipping. That plus 1 can be used for PI. I don't think any hoppers have DQ on them.

SusanD
11-07-2004, 08:45 PM
I double checked the discountorlandovacation.com and it is indeed a three day park hopper pass with one use at PI or DQ.

We ordered our FIT (Fun in the Sun) passes from them and had a quick transaction and delivery.

tarheelmjfan
11-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Thanks for all the replies. :) I was thinking of the 3 day hopper + DQ. I will probably get that one. I was hoping I could find one with both DQ & PI. We are definitely going to DQ, and I really hate to pay full price admission to PI just for the Comedy Warehouse. Maybe we'll just skip it this time. :( At least, we already have a comedy, magic show planned. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc